Welcome to The United Realms

S8, E1: Welcome to the United Realms

Remember Storybrooke, the land first created by a curse of an angry, evil queen trying to destroy a princess' happiness?

Well, now it is much more bigger than that small town that came out of nowhere. Now, the town is part of the United Realms (which is literally most of the realms put together).

The United Realms looks alive as the citizens all rose up to celebrate the day of the Good Queen's coronation. All women, men, and children come to the grand castle, home to the Good Queen and her family, wearing their finest clothes. Everyone is expecting the royal family, and the surprise they are going to hold for everyone.

And one girl of 16 years of age is especially excited.

And her name is Hope Swan-Jones.

She has her father's hair, smile, and pirate nature of wit, loyalty, and way of words. And of course, Hope has inherited her mother's "walls" which she insists she will put down on this special day, as she will conduct the royal surprise for the first time, without anyone knowing.

Except her friends.

"Are you ready, Hope?" A girl much older than her nudges her. If you look at them, you could have thought they were sisters. However, they were aunt and niece, but the niece was the oldest- and she will always make her aunt hear that for the rest of her life.

"Lucy, honestly, I am terrified. Maybe I'll use the walls to hide that at least."

Hope's niece laughed and whispered, "But where the hell is your boyfriend?"

Hope gasped and retorted jokingly, "And where is your girl?"

Lucy Mills got shocked and started poking her. Hope jabbed back, starting a cat-fight.

They both calmed down and Hope said, "You know I don't like him like that..."

"Yet," interrupted Lucy. Hope was about to say something about Lucy's crush, when someone came in and said,

"Hey, what are you whispering about? May I come in?"

A boy came in.

He was as old as Hope, with his unknown but villainous mother's brown eyes and his wooden father's black hair and careless smile. But his eyes, though villainous they would have looked, had the ease and kindness his mom would have had.

Hope quickly said (while elbowing Lucy hard), "Just talking about the surprise. You up for it, Will?"

Wilbur Booth (who's only nickname is called and given by Hope) smiled, "As much as my dad is willing to see your mom. You know how August is best friends with Emma."

"Yeah, luckily my dad is not jealous anymore."

Will laughed as Lucy smiled mischievously at Hope and Will. The two friends, you can say, poured over the storybook of their families' stories since they became friends. It was the thing that, you can say, bonded them.

"Uh...anyways, I have to go, get ready. I can't go wearing this. It's a bit...horrendous for a coronation anniversary," said Hope, who was wearing a dark red shirt with fingerless gloves and one of her dad's signature black leather jackets. Since she wasn't wearing a dress, it would be bad- and she will be told off by her grandmother, Snow White. Though, Hope thought, her dad will definitely be up for the challenge to let her wear that in the ceremony.

"I don't think you will be horrendous wearing that. You look good in anything," Will said, or rather blurted out. A silence descended between them, before he cleared his throat and added, " I'll leave you be, I guess. See you?"