Chapter Nineteen:Harry-London

author's note: please don't hate me for that chapter. i want to upload soon but i need you to help me  do that. i'm going to need five votes to upload the next chapter.

i want you wish you all merry christmas and happy new year! :) love,x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was tired when the music stopped. Astrid was pushing us to our limits today. And it was Christmas eve for god’s sake. We had been practicing for four hours straight and we haven’t stop for a break. Even the dancers of the crew were started whispering that we were really tired.

“Okay, everybody that’s enough for today.” Astrid said. Everyone sighed relieved that we didn’t have to practice more. “I want to wish each and every one of you Merry Christmas and I want to inform you that the academy will be closed till the 3rd of January and unfortunately we won’t be able to practice together. I would really appreciate it if you could practice on your own so that when we start rehearsing we won’t have to do the moves again and again. Oh! Anne and I are planning a party at New Year’s Eve at my place and everyone is invited. I’d love to see you there. That’s it for today guys. I want to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Goodnight.” Astrid continued letting everybody go. I packed my bag and I was ready to follow the boys outside.

“Harry, can I talk you for a bit?” Astrid asked. I mentioned to the boys to leave giving them a look saying ‘not wait for me’. Louis gave a wink. He had his birthday today and we had already celebrated with the most successful prank. That’s why we had been late today for the practice and Astrid was giving us a death stare. Especially me. “Oh! You remembered to honor us with your presence, Harry. How nice of you.” She had said when I walked in. all day I had that stupid feeling when I could tell that I had forgotten something I just didn’t know what it was.

“Well, what do you want to tell me?” I said. I really wanted to go with the boys. We had arranged to eat at Nando’s for Louis’ birthday with Eleanor, Danielle and Perrie. “Is there something that you wish to tell me?” Astrid asked. Was she crazy? She asked me to talk to me and then she was asking me if I wanted to tell her something? “Are you crazy? You wanted to talk to me.” I asked half kidding half talking deadly serious. Maybe she was crazy. Because that there was no other way to explain how she was treating me today. Two days ago she seemed really sweet when she was teaching me how to trust myself when I danced and not be ashamed of how my body moved.

“Oh! Well, at least I gave you a chance before I become really angry. I think you own me an apology.” She said. What chance was she talking about? “Well, I’m sorry that I didn’t realize how messed up and fanciful you are. I had misunderstood your ability to imagine things. Because there is no other way I could owe you an apology.” I said. Her mouth fell open. When she managed to compose herself her eyes were full of anger.

“You have no shame. You, shameless, piece of shit. I waited for you in the cold for whole two hours expecting you to show up to start our lesson. But you didn’t even call to say that you wouldn’t come and then you show up late to our official practice. There is one thing to stand me up but god, Harry the tour practice. Your tour practice. You better have a very good excuse.”  She said her words filled with fury. We had practice today? And I forgot? Oh! That was the thing that I couldn’t remember. I bit my lip. She was right. “Emm…” I managed to stutter. “I thought. You really are what they say you are. An arrogant with no talent singer who doesn’t care who hurts and how he behaves to people. Because the only thing he cares is himself and how he could use people to his own interest. I had warned that my time is precious and you promised me that you could take this really seriously. I gave a second chance because I thought you were different because I thought you deserve it because I saw it in your eyes. The passion to overcome fear. But I guess I was wrong. I was really wrong.” Her words felt like she had slapped me. Or maybe worse.

“I’m sorry.” I said. I was truthfully really sorry. I didn’t want to let Astrid down but as it turned out that was all I did. My apologize hadn’t calmed her. Not even a little bit. “I don’t’ need your sorry. I need you to keep your promises. But I could see that you are uncapable for doing even that.” She said clearly disappointed about me.  I was really offended right now. I had apologized and she hadn’t accepted it. She was really ungrateful.

“And you are no better. Always expecting thing things from me. Things that you know you are never going to get. I am who i am and you can’t change me. Not even if you try. You should know right away. I am not a very nice person. And now you know. But you should know you that you are no better. You ego is big that that cannot fit the room. You think that you are some sort of professional and expert on dancing and choreographing when in reality you suck. Yes, it’s time for you to know that you are nothing more than a student that just got lucky. And truthfully I had no idea what stings your family pulled to get your ungrateful ass here. You think that you are actually talented but the truth is that you get to get what you want because you a pitiful little girl and no one want to spoil your fantasy. Everybody pities you. Even John and Anne.” I said. 

I  had told her exactly what I was feeling right now. But now they didn’t sound as good as they did in my head. Astrid looked hurt. Like I had stabbed her in the chest. “Wow! You’ve really done this time. At least tell me one thing. When you… when you said those stuff… did you at least feel good?”  Her voice stuttered. She was looking down but i could swear that she was on the verge of crying. No! I wanted to scream. No! I’m so sorry, Astrid. I didn’t mean a word. I wanted to say to her. “Yes, actually. I’m delighted.” That’s what came out of my mouth.

“So, that’s it then. We are done.” She said. She lifted her head and her eyes were wet. I didn’t know what was done. But it really felt that way. “I guess we are.” I said. I wanted to scream at myself. I wasn’t myself right now. I wasn’t the one who said those hurtful things to her. But, hey she was not better. She had said some nasty stuff too. I was a mess. “Great.” She said with a broken voice. She packed her things and left me there in the middle of the hall. I stood motionless. I was so numb of my fight her. That I didn’t know what to do. The lights closed and I managed to pick my stuff from the ground where I had dropped them.

I wanted to talk to Astrid. To tell her that I didn’t mean a word. But when I got out of the building I saw only the boys waiting for me to go with them to celebrate Louis' birthday. She was gone. Nowhere to be found. I guessed she was right. Whatever we had it was really over…