WeChat D&Y : Cucumber (AU)

D : Kagura!!

Y : not you as well D!

D : so you know the reason why I call you..

Y : I have a guess, but could be wrong. So tell me.

D : Do you realise what you did with the...

Y : cucumber ( giggles j

D : so you knew .....tsk! Here I thought you are my little darling angel, yueee!

Y : some friends told me afterward, to be honest I didn't think when I did that.

D : you didn't think? Are you 5?!

Y : I have to act and play for the promo using cucumber as a prop .... what else you can do with cucumber other than eat it? Huh!

D : well... yeah, i understand that, but arghhh, .... don't you worry people would connect it with us, I mean you and me.. you know ( chuckles )

Y : omg D, it's not everything with me is related to you...

D : Ehem....

Y : don't flattered yourself D, the cucumber was nothing like your Xiao Wang, jeez!

D : oyy Yue!!! ...you don't know that!

Y : but I have a good look, ..behind the curtain, we quite close, didn't we? (laughing)

D : gosh yue, I didn't know this dark side of you! Anyway, you may only saw the resting soldier, you must seen him in real action. Certainly will put your cucumber to shame, haha !

Y : I never want to see it.  No way, no desire whatsoever.

D : never say never yue. My action drama won't disappoint you. I guaranteed .

Y : ohh , are we talking about your new upcoming drama D?? 

D : —- what else you think? Unless you more excited to watch my other soldier? Feel free Yue... you don't need to buy the ticket to see it... I'll give private viewing...haha (Chuckles)

Y : 🤮 are you talking dirty again D?

D : with you, I keep it clean. 

Y : I kennat with you!

D : oh yes, you can! and you will. You will eat your words! 

Y : I'd rather eat cucumber!

D : ah—- yueeee !

Next scene : ( XiZe cameo )

XiZe : yo buddy, what's you been up to now looking so serious on your iPhone?

D : ...

XiZe peeking, " how to be a cucumber " 😳