Photo

Nishinoya's P.O.V

"Noya! Stop fooling around!" Kageyama yelled at me and threw the ball towards me, "Sorry!" I replied back apologetically and received the ball.

When the practice match had ended, Shoyo came up to me. "is there something bothering you? you seem out of your game today" He asked, giving me a concerned look. It was true I was out of my game today. But it isn't because we're playing at the beach, It's because something has caught my eye. An Object, it was under a tree and it was a bit shiny, somehow a glossy texture.

"It's nothing, Shoyo" I nervously replied rubbing the back of my neck.

Coach has declared that we should take a break from practice matches, and so we did. I took this time to approach the object, It was a small rectangle piece of paper, I kneeled down and picked it up.

It was a polaroid picture of a girl smiling. For some reason, this girl was extremely attractive. She had
e/c (eye color) eyes and h/c (black color). I haven't seen her before.

"WHAAAAAT I DIDNT KNOW YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND NOYA-SAN!!!" Hinata screamed catching the others' attention. "NO IT ISNT I JUST FOUND THIS!" I screamed back so the others could hear what I said.

"Wow that's such a weak excuse Yuu." Daichi chuckled as he walked towards me. "May I?" He asked reaching his hand out. I stood up, reached my hand out and gave him the photo, he gently took the photo from my hand and smiled as if he saw someone he recognized.

"This is y/n! I didn't know you were dating her!" He said happily. "Like I said I just found it!" I retorted crossing my arms, but somehow I felt my cheeks feel warm. Was I blushing?

"Who is this y/n anyway?" I curiously asked. When I mentioned this girl's name, I seemed to catch Tsukishima's attention, same thing for Yachi and Shimizu. Who approached us and wanted to take a look at the picture.

"She's a second year, just like you." Daichi replied
"...and HOW did you know her exactly?" I asked, squinting my eyes.

"oh wow it's y/n!" Yachi giggled, showing Shimizu the polaroid picture. Tsukishima on the other hand was just standing behind the two girls, also looking at the picture.

"This is such a coincidence. How did her picture get here anyway?" He laughed and asked himself, In which I gave him a look of confusion.

"We're cousins" He said and smiled at me.

—————

Your P.O.V

Lazy saturday morning, you didn't really have plans so you decided to chill at home by watching the volleyball games your cousin's team has played.

You and Daichi were very close for cousins, Since your mother and her siblings were close, their kids became close, too.

In terms of height, you were a small girl. Somewhere around 156 cm, and it was confusing for everyone in your family to be tall, after years of curiosity you have found out that some of your ancestors were as short as you are, sometimes even shorter and you found this unfair.

You snuggled up on your bed and watched some more of the videos until Daichi called you

"Sup." you said after answering the call. "Hey y/n, do you happen to be missing a photo?" he asked out of the blue

what the hell is he talking about? you thought to yourself. "Well you see.." Daichi trailed off, it seemed like he was trying to find the right words to say until the tone in his voice suddenly.

"You down for going to the beach?" He asked
"what the heck, what kind of questions are you asking me Daichi?" You asked him in a confused tone. "Well you see, we're at the beach right now and maybe you could catch up to us? Yachi and Shimizu are here!" He said, it seemed like he really wanted you to catch up to them.

In his team, you've only met Yachi, Shimizu, Yamaguchi, Tsukki, Sugawara and Asahi. Somehow you were looking forward to meet the rest of them.

"Y/n..? you there?" Dacihi asked as you heard some voices you recognize in the background.

"Ah, yes! I'm here. I'll catch up to you guys. do you need anything to drink though? or maybe snacks?" You asked. Planning to stop by at the mini marr before you could proceed to catch up to them.

"We're good, we have barbecue! just make sure you be careful on your way here!" He said

"cool cool, just send me the location and I'll get a cab to go there." You replied, stood up and began to pack your stuff.

"Alright" he replied and hung up.

Not less than a minute he had already sent the location. As you read the location you had something in mind.

'Oh.. I've been here before' You thought to yourself.

You did what you needed to do and headed out with your bag to get a cab and on your way to where Daichi is.

————-

Nishinoya's P.O.V

Everything was happening too fast, first I found a picture of a pretty girl who happens to be our team captain's cousin, and now she's coming over which is exciting!

"Wow, how exciting!! we're meeting a really pretty girl!" Shoyo exclaimed jumping up and down excitedly. "Hey Daichi-san! does your cousin play volleyball? can she swim? is she good at making sandcastles?" Shoyo then asked Daichi so much questions that it pumped me up as well. It's like we're meeting a celebrity.

"She's like any other normal person." Tsukishima unexpectedly replied, calmly. "You mean like us?!" I asked him excitedly "You think you're normal?" Tsukishima scoffed. "Hey! don't talk to our Guardian like that!" Shoyo barked at Tsukishima "Yeah! We're completely normal!" I retorted but this tall four eyes dude just chuckled at us.

Daichi came up to break the argument and told us to go and grab barbecue or whatever food Coach prepared for us.

It wasn't long until a girl came into view, wearing (outfit of choice). She was even more attractive in real life "Is that her?!" Shoyo exclaimed jumping and tugging on Kageyama's shirt "Like I know her! Dumbass!" Kageyama screamed and pried Shoyo's hands away from him "Hey! don't push me!" Shoyo retorted. Daichi came up to break the two from arguing again.

As the girl approached us she seemed to be excited.

——
Author's note:

I've no more idea for this. continuation? comment sum ideas (*'*)