intro

As it starts to rain, in Marylebone District, House number 12, in a second big room, Prim Rose Clark a pretty girl, she is a very wise, ambitious, brave, kind, and adventurous girl. She has long dark brown hair with blue eyes and she lived with his parents in a 3 bedroom apartment. She is a third-year in the Arndele School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Mr Ethan Clark and Mrs Amelia Clark are Prim parents both of them are pureblood. Prim has one older sister but they never met because a dark wizard took her sister when she's 10 months old. 

          "Roses!!!" shouted a boy with dark red hair and green eyes from Prim's bedroom window. It's her best friend Noah Blight who's waiting for Prim to go to their magic school together "Coming, Luke, "with a thick British accent, chuckling and Prim kiss by the cheek both of her parents, "bye-mother, father, see you in Christmas, send a letter more often, will you?" Both her parents nodded. 

        "Don't call me that," said Noah to Prim "and- don't call me Roses!" both chuckling they always use their middle name to call each other but both of them don't like it. Both of them lived in the same building and they are a best friend since kindergarten. "Have you done all your homework?" asked Noah hoping Prim said 'nope' because she never has homework that 'undone' but this time- She shook her head off, and Noah nodded and stops a second and then looks at Prim "WHAT? YOU did not- finish your homework, blimey Prim," he shook his head again "Is this real, am I still dreaming," he is happy because he never done or did his homework but still couldn't believe that his best friend didn't finish her homework.

         They two took 10 minutes to arrive at Kensington District, Prim and Noah just walk straight to the trash can, looking at each other, "you first, My lady," said Noah with a little bow, "thanks – Luke, "said Prim with a smirk and then run towards the solid wall- They both enter and appear in another world, it's a forest full of birds and just a little walk straight, there is a bird cage-like big enough to fit up to 10 people, inside the cage, there are 10 hanging chairs circling the cage. Prim and Noah enter the cage and find their way to sit before the enormous cage-like moving. They call the big cage are The Train Cage or Cage because The Train Cage moving just like a muggle train despite the railway is hanging.