✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ² *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Not edited!

It had been about about a week of the same schedule on repeat. Felix would take time to observe me everyday and follow me to work. Just to try and see if he could spot any differences. So many office rumors had started...but as long as they where entertained I was happy.

On this particular Thursday he was looking extra closer at me, which had distracted me from my work. ....has he always looked that attractive? Oh well everyone is beautiful in there own ways.

Felix walked over and leaned his heads into his hands while leaning his elbows in my desk across from me next to my computer. He was staring extra hard and had even stuck his tongue out concentrating real hard. He slouched back and groaned.

"Gosh this is hard! You sure are lonely Mr.changbin!" He said.

I stopped typing and tried not to sigh. My pride hurt a little from that comment.

"Hey Felix...is it possible to change my wish?" I asked.

He just crossed his arms, hmph'd and looked away very offended.

"Are you saying I'm not capable enough to make your wish come true?"

Oh god I didn't mean to offend him...but why is he so cute while trying to look angry.

"I, Lee-ehem Starboy Felix," he hesitated a bit before putting on the same facade he had on before and continued speaking, "promise to find mr.changbin his soulmate! But first take a day off or something I'm so boreddd and we're getting no where?!" He begged.

I ignored the small mistake he made, since it seemed as if he really didn't want me to notice, and rubbed my temples.

I tapped the little button on my office phone and spoke, "Hello Jeongin, I need you to cover for me for the rest of the day... I'm feeling a little ill."

"Ughhh finally Mr.ceo after days upon days of stacking cards I finally have some work to do since your ass can't let me help you out even though you clearly nee- oops i mean, EHEM EHEM, Yes Mr.Ceo, I will be up there right away my good sir."

I sighed even more and decided not to even comment on what he said. I looked up at Felix hoping that he would be happy but instead he wore an incredibly worried face.

"Uh oh wait Fe-" I tried to say before I felt my face get mushed.

He grabbed onto my face squishing my cheeks and started panicking.

"OH NO MR.CHANGBIN YOUR SICK!?!? WE NEED TO GET YOU HOME RIGHT NOW I NEED TO REMEMBER HOW TO COOK SOUP AHHH YOU NEED HOT TOWELS AND-"

"Sooo are you 2 done making out yet?" Jeongin said at the door. Felix face turned a different color...probably the same shade that mine turned.

He let go of my face and looked away.

"Jeongin" i sighed.

He rolled his eyes. "Right right."
"Can't anyone here take a joke for once" he muttered under his breath. I shot him a glare.

"Anywho, go take your day off sir." He said with the first genuine smile I'd ever seen on his face.

"yAAAY FINALLY" Felix squealed at Jeongin. Felix turned and grabbed my hand pulling me toward the door. "COME ON MR. CHANGBIN! OFF TO FIND YOU A SOULMATE!"

.
..
.

Aaaand we were now in the car where Felix's excitement soon turned to pouting which turned to boredom.

I had been driving around for almost 20 minutes now without a single idea of what to do.

"Mr.Changbinnn! When are we going to do something! I'm bored and we need to go find your soulmate!" Felix complained for the thousandth time.