New Friends

Adam POV

       I wake up with a stretch and a yawn, and get out of bed to start the day. I put on my red common sense hoodie which I have like millions of and walk over to the kitchen. I pour milk into a bowl and some cereal. (yes he put the milk in first) I still have 30 minutes till the first day of school starts so I scroll through Instagram and start eating my cereal. 

*~*Time skip*~*

       I keep looking at my phone, not noticing the time quickly passing by. I glance at the top of my phone to see HOLY SHIT IT'S 7:55! I rush to the sink to brush my teeth and hop into the car, please don't be late, please don't be late, please don't be late- those were the only words going through my head right now and I think I might've forgotten to stop at some stop signs. 

       I'm late. I run as fast as I can knowing well that I'm already late so there's no point. I barge into the room, apparently making a huge scene since the room was so quiet. "You're late." The math teacher said looking at me with a death glare. I gulp and apologize. The teacher sighs. "Whatever. introduce yourself, kid." she says in a slightly annoyed voice. I was pretty embarrassed from the tone of her voice and the fact that everyone was staring at me. "Uh.. My name is Adam Ortiz." I mumble. "Nice name now sit down." The teacher says in her what seems like normal monotone voice. I sit in front of a boy with a dirty blonde hair and brown eyes, he seems cool. 

*~*At lunch because I don't wanna bore you with math lessons*~*

James POV

       A boy with dark hair and brown eyes sat in front of me, I could tell he was embarrassed from making a scene in the classroom like that because of the slight pinkness of his face. I didn't realize I was staring until the bell rang for lunch and the boy turned around looking confused at why I'm looking at him. 

"Hello?" a deep voice said which bought me back to reality. 

"Oh, hi." I reply. Ughhh I feel so stupid for staring like that. I notice Jaiden, Tim and Becca walking over to me. 

"Hiya James, who's your new friend?" Jaiden asked me with a friendly tone of voice. Well shoot, I can't just say he's my friend we haven't even properly met yet. I don't know if he wants to be my friend or not. 

"Uhh well actually he's not my friend." I immediately regret saying that right after it came out of my mouth, for some reason it sounded rude or something as if I didn't want to be his friend. 

"Oh. Ok. So you're that Adam kid right? Wanna come have lunch with us?" Jaiden said to dark haired boy. 

"Sure." adam responded. I know his name now so that's cool.  

Adam POV

       Yessssss I made some friendssssssss. I still don't know their names yet though. Guess I'll find out when we sit at our table. We sat at our table, I was sitting next to the brown haired girl that invited me here and the blonde boy that I sat in front of during class. 

"Soooo my name is Jaiden! Nice to meet you Adam!" The brown haired girl said. 

"Nice to meet you too, Jaiden." I respond a little shy. 

"I'm Tim, and that's Maaz!" A tall boy with a green shirt said to me. 

"You know I could've introduced myself." A boy grumbled, I'm guessing his name is Maaz since Tim called him that. 

"Ok whatever dorks, I'm Rebecca! My friends call me Becca. " Another girl sitting on the table said with a smile. We sat there in awkwardness for a couple seconds until Jaiden said with a jokingly tone,