A/N

A/N: Ok this will be my first fan fiction, so umm if there are any grammar mistakes please tell me. I also suggest that if you haven't watch Yuri on ice!!! please don't read this book because there might be spoilers, if you don't heed this warning then read at your own risk... It might have to swear words, but again read at your own risk, and also I might accidentally refer to Y/N as she, so please tell me if I do. I am just gonna save my time and copy and paste the description if you haven't read it, so here...(also I might add something spicy in the story, so you have been warned)

(ok contains boyxboy, probably some strong parts, maybe swearing, very bad grammatical mistakes, and also I might refer to you as she, so tell me what you prefer) Y/N loves the anime Yuri on ice!!! (Oh, but of course you have many others). Apparently one-day you were wishing for the second season of Yuri on ice!!! for a while now because it has been delayed for quite some time now. One day she decided to rewatch it again cuz... why not:) wishing to punch a certain someone (??? for ruining your ship(you like your ships very much)) you happen to stay up to watch it a little late oop- 4:00 am isn't that late...if you are an insomniac of course like me~~~...anyways after rewatching it a couple of times you decided it's best to rest your eyes, then you all of a sudden found yourself in a different timeline and place?

I am pretty much willing to do this because of these people who inspired me with their own incredible books (also because of my friend who will have my head and skin me alive if I don't): @sommergymnastica, @Icy-temper, and @pikatachi

Please try reading their books! I also intend in finishing this because I have a friend watching my every move if I finish this or not :p Welp tell me if this is a good piece of writing because I don't know if people will like this so here:

As I ran through the dark, gloomy forest, a swarm of words went through my head whispering my name "Shade, Shade, Shade, Shade". I kept thinking it was a dream or rather wished to be one. The whispers and howls sent chills down my spine, making me fear what was happening, as I ran and dashed from 'it'. My head started to throb harshly against my skull, as blood rushed to my ears, making my vision cloudy and unclear.

The branches and roots crunching below my bare feet as I was running around helplessly into this never-ending forest. I took in a deep breath... *gasp*... leading to a few other deep breaths panting heavily. I was feeling an uneasy sense of despair for this may be the way I ended. With the strong scent of dirt, pine, and metallic stains of blood, my legs gave in and collapse to the ground from exhaustion, I tumbled down the steep hill as I released a blood-curdling scream "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I hear the bones from my ribs fracture under my weight *crack* I roared, but no one could hear nor see me.

The damp air around me made the mud moist and I ended up getting dirt all over myself again. In a short amount of time I tasted a serrated metallic tang in my mouth, the bitter dirt-stained my lips as I thought of how much blood I lost from scraping my arms and legs among the thorny branches of the forest.

As I quickly got up for the fear of "the thing" might catch up with me. I fell again because of my clumsiness with a bloody knee leaving a trail of sick blood, I started to stagger trying to keep up, trying to find balance in this world of dizziness. My nails bloody as I scratch the sandy-damp dirt beneath me trying to move, little did I know that I was slowly losing consciousness since the twigs were slowly digging into the surface of my palm, and then... I blacked out...

A/N: So umm that is a sample of my writing, so please tell me by commenting some helpful criticism on what should I do, and I'm open to any ideas you suggest! (P.S also this is a SAMPLE of the kind of writing I do, so don't worry about the actual plot of the story)