Chapter 13

Zayn POV:

As I wake up I'm curled up on the couch like thing, I have been sleeping on the last nights. Well it's the first time I wake up here again. I stretch as I walk into the kitchen, preparing a cup of coffee. Grabbing a cup from the cupboard I feel an electric shook go through my head, groaning the cup slips from my fingers shatters into pieces. "Aargh shit!" 

"Zayn" fuck it's him, arrgh leave me alone! "you need to listen to me, Zayn" He never sounds so serious, what's up with him?

"What do you want?" I groan out loud.

"I told him everythingwhat!? No! w-why would he do that to me!?! "do you understand Zayn?" 

"Y-yeah, but w-why?" I whisper, I feel sick, he must hate me now, he must be disgusted by me, fucking shit balls!

"If he were to understand you fully he had to know, and now he does" you're sick. "You know, I can hear your thoughts" fuck! "Now he truly love you without any secrets, he can help to get rit of these scars.."

"SHUT UP!" I scream at him "DON'T YOU GET ANYTHING?!" 

"What do you mean?" 

"YOU HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING" I hiss.

"I have done nothing but helping you, Zayn, the time your so called parents threw you out in the woods, I have been helping you find food and a place to live! I have removed every single person who have ever hurt you! They are all gone! You should be gratefull for what I have done for you!" At the time he's done I can't stop the tears running down my face.

"Listen to me for a change you sick bastard! Of course I'm gratefull for you helping me, but you had no rights to kill, that's why I locked you up in the first place. You are the one who have cursed the most scars upon my skin, because I thought I was the one responsible for the dead people!" More tears spill from my eyes "You killed so many, and I couldn't even stop it from happening, it was my own body doing these things, and I couldn't stop it, so many dead bodies, and I had their blood on my hands, I had to carry the guilt which turned into scars, but now I know you are the one responsible for them. I wish I could trust you, but I c-can't." I fall to the floor crying.

"Zayn, please stop crying.." But I can't "I'll do anything for you to stop crying.. please" 

"T-then s-s-sto-o-o-p" I hiccup.

"Stop what?" 

"Stop killing

"I can do that" 

"A-and one more thing" I dry my eyes with the back of my hand.

"What's that?"

"Give me the key to the cage"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

there's about 2-3 chapters left. NEXT ONE GONNA BE SMUT GET READYYYYYYY