The Meeting

Hello, So I'm writing a MEDDISON FIC, but Addison and Derek have a teenage daughter together named Samantha. I'm making this into a film, on TikTok. My user is Gr3ys.4anatomy. I know most of my followers are from there anyway. I hope you enjoy!!!

Comment ideas below:)

13-year-old Samantha Forbes-Montgomery-Shepherd walked alongside her mother Addison Montgomery- Shepherd into an unknown hospital in rainy uptown Seattle.

She wasn't a big fan of the rain here and was confused as to why of all places they had to go there. They had just walked into the lobby through the elevators when Addison stopped her.

"I need you to stop here for a moment okay Sammy?" Addison said looking at her daughter.

Before Samantha could respond, Addison walked off towards a man and woman in the waiting room. Samantha was far enough away from them to not be able to see their features but she could recognize his voice from anywhere.

She decided to head over there silently, hoping for a better look at the guy.

"What are you doing here Addison?" She heard him say.

"You would have known, had you answered any of my phone calls" Her mom humours

Samantha smirks. Leave it to her mom to still have class given the circumstances.

"Hello, I'm Addison Shepherd," She turns to face the blonde girl next to him. "and you must be the one who has been screwing my husband." 

Meredith pales, going big-eyed. "Husband?"

"Where's Samantha?" Derek asked glancing around the room.

"She's right..." Addison starts before getting cut off.

"Dad" Samantha says, loathe in her voice.

She walks over to her mom and dad before turning to the blonde. "Hello, what's your name?"

"M-Mer- Meredith, Meredith Grey," she says shakily.

Samantha chuckles "I'm Samantha Forbes-Montgomery-Shepherd, and you must be the woman who's sleeping with my father."

"Father? Father Derek? Seriously?? Seriously?!" Meredith yells before stomping off.