Chapter One: Niall

The boys and I just got finished with another awful concert, as usual, we stay separated from each other and avoid talking as we enter the large care. You see those 'boys' and I, aren't exactly friends. While we were in the car, I could hear another fight about to start, I was too worn out to fight with someone so I just stared out the window, blocking out their awfully annoying voices. We've never gotten along, but we have to pretend we do, for the fans, for the money. We are all fake, I hate saying it, but it's the truth. We are all fakes. I can't stand it. I can't stand them.

I'll explain them to you:

Louis Tomlinson. He's a selfish brit-brat who needs to learn to control his anger issues. It's quite obvious he hates Harry the most, no one actually knows why but probably because they're supposed to act the closest, thus making them spend more time with each other than with any of us.

Harry Styles. He's self-centered. There is no other way to put it, he is self-centered. He obviously doesn't know to stop himself from talking. Harry is one of those people who acts tough but isn't. If he weren't so in love with himself, I think I would actually enjoy his company. He despises Louis with a passion. A little too much passion, I'll explain later.

Liam Payne. He's the quiet one. Don't get me wrong, when he is brought into a fight, he knows what to do, other than that; he tries to stay out of the way. He's not a big fan of talking though, which I guess in this case is a good thing. He's probably my favorite out of the entire group.

Zayn Malik. I can't stand him. He's the worst out of all of them! The first day he was alright, I thought we were going to be the closest, actually. The first night, we were laying on the couch, then he pushed me off for no reason and started yelling at me. Nothing friendly, he called me things, a lot of things, let's keep that for another time though. Ever sense, we've been worst enemies.

We finally got to the hotel room. As we all walked in, we heard a sign of either really good news or really bad news, "Come in, and take a seat, boys." Simon said, gesturing to the couch. We all spread throughout the living room. Each one of us in our own section.

"What's wrong Simon?" Liam asked, slightly worried

"Listen boys," and that means it's really bad news "Management and I have agreed that you all shouldn't lie to the fans any longer. We want you all to get along, we want you to enjoy being with each other. To have that real relationship with each other, to be brothers."

We all looked at him completely shocked, he's joking right? That's not going to happen, never in a million years.

"Simon, you're insane if you think we'll all get along." Louis scoffed

"Plus, we all don't have time to get along with each other, we work way too often!" Harry yelled

"Thank you for mentioning that Harry," Simon continued "you are all going on a vacation! Together of course. We have a small apartment for you all to share. Some of you will have to share rooms, but you can just switch every once in a while. We have a schedule for you, so there won't be any fighting about it. You will stay there for about a month and if needed we will extend your visit. We just want to help you boys." He sighed

"Simon, this isn't going to work! We have a tour soon, and we have a lot planned between then and now!" Zayn stood up, glaring at Simon and me

"Well all of that is now cleared off your schedule. You guys have a lot more in common then you think! Just try to get along, please." He commanded

I rolled my eyes, "When do we leave?" I growled

"Tomorrow morning, we'll let you sleep until at least 12:00, maybe a little more sleep will brighten up your moods." He started stepping toward the door "Just remember boys, you all are more alike than you even know." And with that he was out the door.

What the hell, Simon? This isn't going to end well. Management is just a bunch of idiots who obviously don't know what they're doing. Liam leaves to his bedroom, while the rest of us stay in the living room

Zayn and I were having a very long and intimidating stare down, and the same with Louis and Harry. Zayn finally gets up and heads to his room. I look over at Louis and Harry and see them staring at each other for a while, and it was filled with hatred for a while, at least until I saw both of their faces soften, and I saw something I haven't felt in a while. Love. It was however interrupted by Harry, who decided to break the eye- contact, and head to his bedroom.

"Louis, what was that?" I asked him without thinking.

"What?" He glared at me.

"Never mind." I said getting up and heading to my room.

After that we all fell asleep, dreading the idea that we will be stuck in an apartment together,