☔︎⚡︎𝕎𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕘⚡︎☔︎

Once, there was beautiful woman, she calls herself "Y/N". And Y/N had an amazing significant other, who was supportive, affectionate and handsome(wink wink 😉 ). He goes by the name of Hyun Ryu, screen name, "Zen." 

     "It's so good to be home," Zen grumbled as he set down his bag and stretched his arms out to the ceiling. You immediately had an idea. You ran up to him as fast as a cheetah would run to protect its child and wrapped your arms around his chest, quickly melted in his touch.

       "Oh ho ho you missed me that much Jagi~?", he teased. "Of course I did, you have your day off tomorrow, correct?" He frowned. "How did you know?" "Oh girlfriend things~", you said strutting down to the living room.

"Hey Hyun?", you hummed, "How would you like it if we wrote a song? You knowww... So we have something to do for once!" He sat down with a face mixed with faze and awe. He would've never thought you would offer such a thing, also knowing that you were talented at the subject.

"Hmm, sure! I mean, what else is there to do?", he said, deeply smirking. Your face lit up as you grabbed your (favorite instrument), laptop, notebook and the pen given to you by him on your birthday.

"This pen stays alive!", you chuckled, sensing a hint of fear from your beloved you're sharing the couch with. "Hey," you nudged, "you okay?"

      "Oh! Y-yeah let's just get this over-with," he sighed.

        You've noticed he's been dozing off lately, but you never put it to mind, owing to the fact you loved him.

*Time skip brought to you by Your pen :)*

         You had fallen asleep without warning, luckily you've finished the song, because if you weren't to, he wouldn't have something to remember you by. Still assuming he loves you of course.

Let's backtrack a bit. You loved him, and you were sure he loved you back. Exactly the reason you didn't want to tell him about the large, incurable tumor in your brain. You've had headaches and passed out a lot, meaning you would always have to call an ambulance a majority of the time. This would leave Zen bewildered because you weren't home, but you are now, because you're dying in 3 months.