Ch.1-I'm Charlie Weasley!

Before beginning, I want to remind you of what the different dashes mean:
Y/N–Your Name(obviously)
L/N–Your Last Name
E/C–Eye Colour
S/N–Sibling Name (if you have one)
N/Y–Number of Years(it'll make sense)
H/N–House Name
H/C–House Colours
So that's all, enjoy!

*______*

"Bill, you first!"A ginger woman said, looking back at her clan of children behind her. A fourth year Bill Weasley nodded at his mum before running straight through to 9 3/4. Molly Weasley looked at her twelve year old son, who was nearly the same height as her already, and smiled warmly. "Ready Charlie?"she asked, and the boy nodded, smiling back at his mum.

Charlie gripped his cart tightly and ran towards the wall, being transported onto the Hogwarts Express. He sighed happily, excited for his second year. Bill was waiting patiently for his large family. He caught sight of Charlie, and pulled him along towards him. Soon their seven year old twin brothers came hurdling through, before one stopped suddenly, forcing the other to crash into him. Charlie and Bill smiled at their antics, as both ran towards their older brothers. Their matriarch came through as well with her nine year old holding one hand and her five year old holding the other. Arthur Weasley soon followed, the youngest of the family and their only girl holding tightly onto his neck.

Bill led the group of gingers towards the train, with Charlie following close behind his brother. Fred and George Weasley were play fighting behind the two, causing Molly to scold them. Once near the train, the two actually heading to Hogwarts turned towards their family, and hugged each member. "Take care darling, and don't forget to write,"Molly said to her twelve year old, before hugging Bill and saying the same thing. The two climbed onto the train, both finally going their separate ways. Bill smiled at his younger brother one last time before entering a compartment his friends were already in.

Charlie Weasley was a quiet kid. He spent majority of his 1st year reading up on the fascinating books about magical creatures that he would find at the library. He was too shy to befriend anyone, and Charlie assumed that this year would be the same. He sighed out and walked past numerous compartments filled with other witches and wizards talking animatedly with their friends and colleagues with whom they haven't seen since the end of the school year last year. The boy finally came across an empty compartment, and settled himself into it. He looked out the window, his eyes wandering around the train station, trying to find his large family. He smiled upon seeing them (thanks largely in part due to their hair–and the twins getting scolded by their mum for something mischievous.

The Hogwarts Express finally began moving, and Charlie instinctively began waving at his family, all of whom waved back at both him and his brother who was a few compartments down. As the Hogwarts Express began picking up speed, Charlie dug around his luggage and took out his copy of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" that he had gotten for his birthday last year. The second he unwrapped the book he couldn't put it down. He knew that it must've cost his parents quite a lot of galleons, since this year he had to obtain Bill's old textbooks. Charlie did feel guilty for a couple of months after his birthday, but the more he read it, the more he appreciated the gift.

He had read the book front to back multiple times at this point, but his favourite chapter was the one on dragons. He couldn't get enough. He flipped to that section of the book, and dove right into Newt Scamander's writing on the fascinating creatures. He was so caught up in the section that he didn't even resister the small knock on the glass of the compartment door. It wasn't until the knocking became louder that he finally looked up, hoping he wouldn't lose his place. In front of him stood a twelve year old girl, looking towards him curiously with E/C eyes.