chapter 1

I heard a zoom in my room. "Alex I know you are in here" I said with my eyes still closed "Come on! At least pretend to be scared" "Then what's the point of scaring me?" he groaned and walked out I laughed. I walked out of my room I got hit and I fell "Sorry sweetie just racing with your brother!" I stood up and dusted myself off. "Oh it is so on!" alex said and he bumped into me and I fell again. They always race. I walked down stairs walked by the living room and saw our blue nose pit bull nelson on the couch. I walked to the kitchen and saw mom eating cereal. I grabbed a bowl and served myself with cereal. I sat with her. "Morning athena" said mom "Morning". After I was done eating breakfast I ran to my room and changed in to a red shirt with a brown leather jacket and yellow skinny jeans. I also put on my black combat boots. I walked down and alex was in a yellow and red shirt with jeans and sneakers. He looks like dad when dad was a teenager. I kissed my parents bye and we went to the bus stop. "Hi drake" I waved he waved (he's son of nightwing) "How's uncle dick?" "Great" I smiled. "How's it going bro" alex said they did there hand shake I rolled my eyes. The bus came and we got in. The three of us sat at the same usually seat. I sat in the middle. The bus then drove away. The bus stopped at happy harbor high school since we lived in happy harbor we go here. We got off the bus. We walked to the waiting area. "Hi tina!" I said and ran to tina (bumblebee and guardian's daughter) "Oh hi girlfriend" I hugged her. "So how was summer?" (summer just ended) "Oh good we went in missions" "I wish I could've come" I mumbled she hugged me again. I then saw jason walking here. I hugged him he hugged me back "Hi jason" I saw his blue eyes and it was ocean blue. I sorta like him. "Hi red" (he calls me that) I smiled "Athena!" I turned and saw lian running to me "Lian!" she stopped and hugged me tightly.

"I missed you how was china over the summer?" "Awesome grandma also came too. I even got a fan" she went through her bag and grabbed a fan she swung it to the side and it opened. She faned herself like if she's the queen of england. I giggled. "I also got you one too" she grabbed a fan with a painting of a blossom tree. "Oh my gosh thank you" I gave her a hug and hugged her (I am also Chinese). I faned me and we put the fan over our mouths only our eyes were showing. Like those chinese ladies. We laughed. I then saw s'arah "S'arah! How was your trip to mars?" I asked in her ear so nobody could hear us "It was great my great uncle manhunter showed me around" I smiled and hugged her. She is a close friend like a sister like lian. The bell rung. I said bye to my friends and my brother. Lian and I walked to class.

(after school)

We went in our bus. Drake,alex and I sat at the same seats. I sat in the middle. The boys were talking about well what boys usually talk about. We finally got the bus stop and we all walked out. We said bye to drake and we walked to our house. We walked in and I saw nelson in the living room. I sat down on my couch and I petted nelson. "Be in the kitchen" said alex he zoomed to the kitchen. He came back with a note. I grabbed it

Dear straight arrow and turbo

We are at the store. Be back soon

Love mom and dad

I put the letter on the coffee table (straight arrow is my superhero name and turbo is alex's superhero name) "Man I hope they bought my favorite chips! " he said I rolled my eyes. I heard the phone rung. I picked up the phone. "Hello?" "This is drake I-" "Oh hi drake" I cut him off "We need you guys to do a mission stat" "Okay we'll be there" I hung up. "Alex! We need to get ready now!"

He zoomed away and came back in with his red and yellow costume with red glasses like dad's sorta in a flash oh flash get it? I ran to my room and put on my dark red v belly cut shirt with my black mask likes robin's with black skinny jeans with an archer cloak and my bow and arrows like my mom's but red and black (the picture but with no sword and crosses). I also put my black combat boots on too.