Nineteen

I wish I could still feel that emotion one more time

"Wait what?" I asked him curiously but he didn't answer. He just leaned on me again kissing me, but I pushed him back.

"Did you just called me Fire?" I asked him and he smirked.

"I don't know love. Did I?" He asked me and when I realised that it's him, I slapped him on his face.

"Do not dare to touch me again!" I yelled at him and he didn't stop smirking.

"You really want that? Because our chemistry was evident even in these circumstances." He said and I was ready to slap him again, but he held my arm tightly.

"Why aren't you in New Orleans? What do you want here?" I asked him confused and I touched my head, because it was hurting so bad.

"I'm here to find someone." He said and I laughed ironically.

"Just admit it. You can't stop thinking about me." I whispered in his ear and he smirked.

"That's true. I love the way you're looking at me. It screams passion, especially when you're angry with me." He said and I looked at the ground because I was not able to look him in the eyes. His fingers touched my chin and he pushed my head up slightly to look at him.

"Kiss me." He ordered and that time he transformed into his normal self. Without controlling anything, I felt a pressure in my stomach and suddenly, I wrapped my hands around his neck and I pulled him closer, joining our lips.

He pulled me against the wall and our bodies were stuck.

"I need you." He whispered in my ear and all this tension made me lose my strength and bend my legs. Luckily, he held me from my waist.

Someone grabbed him from his collar and pulled him against the wall. I couldn't see clear because of the alcohol but I'm sure that was Stefan.

"You? What the fuck are you doing here?" Stefan hissed and Klaus became irate for good.

"I should definitely kill you right now but, death will offer more peace than you deserve." Klaus hissed and with one motion he pushed Stefan away.

Suddenly, I felt a pinch on my neck. The last that I remember is a guy pulling me out of the house.

K l a u s

"I told you to stay away from her!" Stefan yelled at me and I laughed ironically.

"I do not remember asking you." I said and a weird sound caught my attention.

"If you want to see her again, you should find me the cure." I heard a voice saying and I looked around me.

Silas is playing games again.

Stefan tried to hit me and I hold his hand.

"Stefan stop! We have to cooperate! Silas took Caroline!" I yelled at him and he opened his eyes widely.

"What?" He exclaimed.

"Silas told me to find him the cure. I think Katerina has it." I told him and he closed his eyes to come back.

"What do you mean? What cure?" He asked confused.

"The cure to become a human again. Silas wants it." I explained to him and he nodded.

"I know where is she. Come with me." He said and we ran out from the building. We got into Stefan's car.

"Let me handle this." I said when he nocked Katherine's door.

She opened it and before she tries to escape I chocked her and I pulled her against the wall aggressively. She was looking at me terrified and I smirked.

"Did you miss me sweetheart?" I asked her arrogantly.

"K-Klaus." She exclaimed helpless.

"Easy Klaus. We want her alive." Stefan said and I let her go.

"If something happened to Caroline because of you, I'm gonna make you suffer in ways your spoiled, little mind cannot possibly imagine." I threatened her and she was terrified of me.

"I have no idea what are you talking about." She said with tremble voice.

"You know exactly why I'm here. Do not make it more difficult, believe it is for your own good." I said caressing her cheek and she closed her eyes scared.

"Give us the cure Katherine. Besides you don't want it. Why do you have it anyways?" Stefan said.

"I want that for this." Katherine exclaimed and I knew her next move, so I stopped her immediately.

She tried to pin me a syringe with the cure.

"Little, clumsy bitch." I muttered and I pushed her, as a result she fell on the ground.

"Thanks for being cooperative love, we will talk later about our personal...issues." I said and we left her house.

"We can't just give it to Silas, you know that right?" Stefan said and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll do whatever he wants to take Caroline back." I hissed.

"Think about it Klaus. I think I want the cure." Stefan said and I looked at him confused.

"You what?" I asked him curiously.

"Yes, I want it. Can we just find another way to kill Silas? This will be more easy." He said and I smiled.

"And more fun." I murmured.