C H A P T E R 8

Tenten and Hinata woke up around the same time, Hinata woke up slightly earlier than Tenten. Tenten quickly got up, 'Ugh I have training today.' She quickly got changed, and went to breakfast. She said hello to Hanabi, and the other family members. They were all very kind to Tenten, and loves her very much. To Tenten, they were like a family to her, and she cares about them as well. They all are secretly rooting for Neji and Tenten to be together.

"Thank you so much for the food chef Akio, the food was very delicious." He smiled, "I'm glad you enjoyed the food, now have fun training." She said goodbye to them, and Hinata. While heading out she saw Neji. "What are you doing here Neji? I thought you left." Tenten asked while walking with Neji. "No, I was waiting for you." Tenten smiled, "Thanks Neji." It was quiet while they were walking. When they arrived only Lee and Guy sensei were there. Kaiya wasn't there, but they didn't care. They started training. To be honest, none of them likes Kaiya. Tenten and Neji started practicing with wooden spears. While Lee was doing 1,000 push-ups with Guy sensei sitting on top of him. "809, 810... I'M ALMOST THERE SENSEI!" Lee yelled. "YES LEE, YOU GOT THIS!" Guy sensei replied back, sitting on his back. Kaiya then finally came, "Sorry I'm late guys!" "It's fine, just so you know, we only have about 10 more minutes left before training is over." Tenten said while practicing battling Neji.

After training Tenten left early, while heading home she couldn't find one of her weapons so she decided to go back. While heading there she saw Neji and Kaiya kissing. Tenten felt a pang of shock. She decided to leave her weapons there. When she arrived home, she couldn't help but cry till she couldn't cry anymore. 'Why Neji, you confessed to me the other day, now you like someone else? How pathetic am I, to think you actually mean it. Hope you have a great time dating her. I'll show you that I don't need you in my life.' She decided to get over it, and act strong. She decided to go to a quiet place near a river. It was a beautiful scenery, she had been there with her family, there were beautiful flowers, the sun was shining brightly. She decided to lay down on the grass listening to the river flowing and the birds chirping. 'Nothing has changed, I haven't been here for awhile.' She thought to herself trying to keep her mind away from thinking of Neji, and everything going on.

She heard something moving, and she quickly got up. "Gaara? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to leave with Temari?" Gaara nodded, "I apologize, I didn't mean to scare you Tenten. I was supposed to leave, but due to some business I'll be staying here for another week." She nodded, "I'm here to practice, if I'm disturbing you then I'll leave." Gaara said. Tenten shakes her head, "No, it's fine, just don't mind me then." She said as laying down again, with sunlight shining at her. "What are you doing here?" Gaara asked curiously. "I'm just here to relax, and get fresh air. I live very close to here, so I decided to come here, no one barely comes here anymore" Gaara was listening carefully. He decided to keep training. She was tired from everything, and decided to take a nap. Hoping everything was a dream. When she woke up, she felt more refreshed. It was almost dark. 'Hmm, he's still training. How amazing.' She found a jacket on her. "Sorry, I saw you were shivering, so I decided to put my jacket on you. Hope you don't mind." Tenten smiled, and stretched her arms, while getting up. "Thank you, would you like to come over to my house to eat? It won't taste bad, so don't worry."

Gaara thought about it, then nodded. "If you don't mind then sure." Tenten cheerfully grabbed Gaara's hand, and then brought him to her house. She then noticed her action, and pulled away. "Sorry about that, I didn't mean to." He smiled, "It's fine, don't worry about it." Tenten decided to make delicious chinese food, her mom used to make it for her. "Food is served!" Tenten said while placing down plates of appetizing food on the dining table. He thanked her before starting to eat. "Sooo, how does it taste?" Tenten asked while watching him eat. "The food is very scrumptious, thank you." Tenten smiled, "That's what I wanted to hear! If you like it I can make more for you in the future." Gaara nodded and thanked her. She also began to start eating, it was a peaceful meal. She would usually eat a quiet lonely meal by herself.

He thanked her again before leaving, and she sent him off. When she got home, she began washing the dishes. She couldn't sleep, so she decided to watch the moon. It was bright, and it felt so close to her. Only if she could grab it. 'I wonder how she's doing up there. Mother, are doing well? Oh, you don't know how much I miss you so much. Every night, I would wonder if you would come back for me. How naive of me, if only I could be with you. You were always there for me whenever I needed you, now you're not here with me. If only I spent more time with you, and took more extra care of you. Maybe you wouldn't leave me. I really need you mother, I can't do this... Wait for me mother, once I'm up there we'll never be separated ever again."

————-
   A/N
————-
Hi guys, hope u enjoyed this chapter, thank u for reading it. sorry for the chapter being short. I'll be sure to write it much longer. See you in the next chapter bye! 💖
——————-
2/2/21