₮ⱧɆ ₭ŁⱠⱠɆⱤ

- Wait, Sir you can't go inside.

The security guard prevented Namjoon from going inside.

RM : How dare you to stop me from going inside.Nobody never dared to stop RM .

Then RM pulled down his mask and took off his black googles.

Security guard:
Ah...um...i...i..am..so..sorry sir. But.....

He got afraid of hearing the name RM . He had never seen him before. He got nervous of namjoon's glare.

RM didn't say anything further and started to move towards your room.

Security guard:
Sirr....sir......umm...please wait....today mam had cancelled all the appointments.Soo.....can...you..
RM just glared at him and again took a step.
The guard lost his courage to stop him again already he is so much afraid that he might pee on his pants 😖

RM bumped the door so hard though it was not intentionally.It just happened.

You were standing beside the windows holding a cup of coffee in your hands .The bumping sound scared you so the mug slipped from your hands and broke into pieces.

Y/N: Who the heck you are?Who gave you permission to enter my room?
RM : I had an appointment with you
Y/N : Don't you know i cancelled all the appointments? Didn't you get the E mail?
RM : Yes, but i had to meet i am not in a situation on the other days.
Y/N: What do you mean by had to meet you hu? Is it a joke? Just get the fuck out of here.

RM took out his gun and kept it on the table.

Y/N : What ? You wanna scare me? RM : Not at all

RM : Not at all. Exactly that's the point you know. I am The RM. People are scared hearing my name though they donno about me. They just know i am someone from the underground world. Sometime i also feel like to lead my life like a normal people . Bodyguards around me , always keeping a gun , insecurity of life, bulletproof glasses of cars All this stuff I feel like choaking myself.
By the way my real name is Kim Namjoon .

Nowhere you became soft . You sat on your chair and asked - "So Mr. Namjoon ,have a seat . I know there is reason behind everything ,right ? And you have yours which is still untold burried deep in your hearts."

RM :
It all started with when my sister was born .
My dad was an alcoholic .He used to drugs and what not .He used to come at late night . He spent night with other girls . One day he came drunk at home and started to beat my mama . Mama told him not to do it cause she was pregnant . And then .......

RM Stopped a little bit and took a deep sigh .

Y/N : Then ? What was your father's reaction ?

RM again started :
The first thing that happened she was accused that it was not my father's child in her womb though it was his own baby . It was the first time hate grew in me .
One day he went too far . He came home along with her girlfriend . My mama protested .

He slapped her so hard she fell down on ground and screamed with unberable pain it was the 2nd time it trigrred me . My sister got a brain injury . She borned but was in a life support . And gone.............

In a blink of eye she was born and
In a blink of eye she was gone ......

Your eyes were already wet . You couldn't stop your tears . Millions of stories you had to hear everyday some stories hurt so bad and it was one of that .

It's not the end yet

RM : We were in our house . And a soulless body of a baby is lying upon the coffin .
He bumbped the door so hard and entered home then what he did nobody didin't ever think it to be happened .

"Shushhh !! Hey you liitle bitch You should have also taken this bitch with you" (pointing towards my mama)

He grabbed my mothers head and was about to bump it on the door . Before that I tookout his gun from his locker and pointed towards him .
"Leave my mama !!!!!!!!!!!"
- Uhhhhh ,look who is there....bitch's son ? Okay then let's deal with you first ..
MAMA : No please, I beg you . Don't do anything to my child ,please. She kept requesting and crying .

"I said leave her right now"
- I won't you pig.What will you do hu ? Will you shoot me ? Shoot Shoot !! Shoot me !!! You bloody busturd !!
He started to laugh like a demon .
- See ? You just gave a dog born and she was another bitch . See how.....................

AND SHOOT
"I KILLED MY FATHER"

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 :
Hope you guys liked the first part. If you have any questions about the story feel free to ask me . Please vote and follow me for updates.
Thank you
Purple you all. 💜💖