Chapter 1

"Yes! Rantaro caught the blackened again!" You said as you were watching Danganronpa in your room. You were currently on Season 52, the latest season. You were about to watch the next episode for the execution until someone knocked on your door.

You quickly turned off your phone and got off your bed to open the door. "Hello?" You said as you opened your door. "Good evening Ms.Togami."Kirumi, your personal maid, had greeted. "Ah, Good evening Kirumi! Please, call me Y/N." You said as you let her into your room. "Ms- I mean, Y/N, your father would like to speak with you. You must wear your best dress." Kirumi said as she stepped into your room. "Dress?! Father knows I hate dresses." You said, quite annoyed that your father would even tell you to wear a dress. "I'm very sorry Y/N, but it is your father's orders." She said as she brought out a purple, puffy ball gown dress and white heels.

"Thank you Kirumi." You said as you took the dress. "Of course Y/N. When you are finished, make your way to the dining hall." She said as she walked out of your room and closed the door. You sighed and put on the dress and heels. "Of course father would make me wear a dress... why wouldn't he." You said to yourself as you walked downstairs to the dining hall.

When you had gotten there, you saw you father and... a woman? The woman looked young, around your age. She has platinum blonde hair and a beautiful pink dress. "Good evening father." You said as you gave a curtsey. "Ah, there's my sweet daughter." He said softly. Your father doesn't talk to you very much so you know that him calling you "my sweet daughter" meant he was trying to impress the guest.

You nodded slowly while looking at the  woman next to him. "Y/N, I know you're only 17 but, your birthday is in 2 weeks. Once you're 18, it is legal for you to marry. I made a business deal that once you are of age, you have to marry into a wealthy family..." Your father said, he tried his best not to overwhelm you, since you tend to overreact. "M-marry?! Who?! Why haven't you told me about this!" You said, you were angry. You've never been told about this! A marriage?! "Y/N. Calm down. You're marrying a famous WEALTHY inventor. She will be able to take care of you." He said in a stern voice. "W-what?" You said surprised, a female? Not that it's wrong.. it's just that, the Togamis hate gay marriage. She must be very wealthy if father is allowing this. Suddenly the woman walked towards you with a warm smile.

"Hello Y/N, I am Miu Iruma." She said as she gave you a curtsey. "H-hello Miu..." you said, returning the curtsey. That name sounds oddly familiar... Miu Iruma... wait.. she couldn't possibly be- Your thoughts were cut off by your father. "Miu is the inventor you will be marrying in 2 weeks." After your father said that, there was a long uncomfortable silence.

"Why have you never told me this." You said on the verge of tears. You were mad. You had every right to be mad. "I just wanted to protect you." He said firmly. "Mr.Byakuya sir, if I may, you've never told her about the marriage?" Miu asked him. She was confused of why you didn't know about the marriage. "No, I didn't tell her because... well... Y/N was born into this family to get married. That is her purpose. I didn't tell her because I knew she would disagree with getting married." Your father said as he spoke in a soft but stern voice. "I'm done. I can't believe you've never told me." You said as tears started falling down your cheek. You ran out of the house. "Y/N WAIT!" Your father yelled, but you didn't listen and kept running.

After a while of running you noticed it had gotten really dark and your feet had started to hurt. How long have I been running for? It's really dark out... You thought to yourself as you took off your heels and held them as you kept walking. After another 25 minutes of continuous walking, you decided it would be best to rest. You looked around and spotted a big Sakura tree. "Perfect." You said as you walked to the tree and sat under it. You slowly started drifting off, watching the pink petals of the Sakura tree flow in the wind.

(A/N: Thank you for reading! I promise the chapters will be longer 😅 If you like this story, please make sure to leave a vote!)

{Word count: 773}