Bill Cipher x Reader ......Bill? Part 18

A giant sled lead by a huge gnome made up of other gnomes knocks down trees as they head for you and Stan.

"Oh look the blind eye has a lap dog!"

"Now is not the time for that Stan."

"Sure it is it's the end of my world! Also where's Bill?"

"Haha and Bill is in the dreamscape you can't see him."

(Swoosh)

"Was that a tree?"

"Okay Stan are you ready to leave your body and live in the dreamscape?!"

"What?! No I'll be fine you and Bill are the ones in trouble!"

"Okay Stan watch out for that bolder and you've helped us, your our friend, and I don't feel like explaining accomplices right now but argh stupid root you are mainly In as much trouble as we are right now!"

"Listen (y/n) (oh god you never call me that unless you serious ugh) I don't belong in your world and as much as I love you and Bill I need to stay here for when things summer down and you guys can return."

"I hate it when you're right but how are you going to escape that thing?"

"I'll start a shop that way with so many tourist around it's to dangerous to pull anything!"

(Bloop) "HEY IF YOUR DIWN FLIRTI WITH MY WIFE THE PORTAL IS READY!"

"Hey Bill just saying good bye."

"Hang on Bill lend me your ear."

"I don't have one!"

"(Smack) Anyway *whisper whisper*"

"Oh oh that's scandelish very well!"

"Stan do you have a place to stay? Besides the shack?"

"Yeah so what?"

"Tomorrow at noon go back to the shack. By then there should be a bunch of tourists and attractions. How you show them off is up to you I'm afraid just think improve!"

"You guys did something to my shack?"

"Yeah it's now the Mystery Shack ahahahaha!"

"Bill"

"What?"

"Tree!"

"PINE TREE ALWAYS GETTING IN MY WAY! ILL DESTROY YOU ONE DAY!!!"

"The portal Bill!"

"Stan go to the place your staying tonight!"

"Bye Stan."

"Bye yah nuts!"

Stan runs past (y/n) and Bill and heads towards town. Bill drags (y/n) into the dreamscape where a door opens showing a galaxy like place. The gnomes give out a roar as they whoosh past tumbling after Stan who has enter the edges of town. The sled that was attached to the gnomes has derailed and figures in robes have broken into the dreamscape.

"How did they do that?!"

"No time just go!"

Bill pushes clover into the portal. Bill turns around and shoots at the robes figures before turning and jumping in the portal sealing it shut.

Hahaha I BET YOU GUYS THOUGHT THATS WHERE BILL LEAVE YOU BUT NOPE YOU JUST SAID GOOD BYE TO STAN!!!! No I have setting better plan for that. My internet has had a brief break so I'm going to load this little gem for being such good kips and for the 6k thank you! But here you go I updated finally hopefully I'll update again soon!