Getting Settled In

As we parked in the driveway of our new home I realized then that I wanted to go straight back home. I got out of the car looking up at the huge new house. "Isn't it great!" My father said looking up at the house. My mother smiled at me sweetly almost as if she knew what I was thinking.

"Alice darling it will be alright. Think of it as a brand new start to make new friends, and maybe even find someone who you love." I looked at her like she was crazy. 

"Mom I don't want new friends I want to go back to my old home where I had Charlie and Emma, and my old room where I could cuddle up into my blankets with Ches-." My eyes widen as I realized my kitty Cheshire was still in the car. I went back to the car and let her out of her cage so she could walk around and explore the new area. As soon as I let her out she walked towards me, and just stood there looking at me. I had forgot that she only follows me everywhere and will never go anywhere if I am not around. I smiled softly, and bent down to pet her soft snowy white fur gently. 

"Alice! Start bringing in boxes so we can at least set up your bed in your new room." I glared at my father as he said that. I sighed softly and got the first box I saw, and brought it into the house. I set my box down and decided to explore the house.  I gently brushed my hands against the ice blue walls of the kitchen, that was when I saw it. It looked like a hidden door in the wall I slowly clutched my necklace walking towards the door. I tried opening it but it just wouldn't budge. I glared at it then tried kicking it open, and to my surprise it worked. I heard a soft meow behind me, and looked back. I softly smiled and pet her head.

"Don't worry Cheshire I will be back soon just stay here kay." I slowly entered the hidden room, and looked around. One thing was for sure it was REALLY dusty in here. Thats when I saw something glowing...It looked like a Crystal of some sort. I started walking towards it slowly, but thats not what I wanted I tried turning back, but I couldn't. Then a loud meow woke me up from my trance. I looked down at Cheshire, and stopped walking. I then picked her up in my arms, and closed the door. 

"Alice! Come get more boxes!" I heard my dad yell. I sighed this was going to be a longggggg day.

 (Time skip brought to you by Alastors sexy demon voice...I LIKE HAZBIN HOTEL OK!?)

I flopped down on my bed sighing as snow hopped up on my bed with me. I smiled softly, and slowly stroked her fur.(The picture up top is her room) I slowly started to close my eyes letting my self go to the land of dreams. I vaguely remember my mother coming in to take off my white boots, and turn off my lights. I woke up to someone, or rather something taping my head with its paw. My eyes opened slowly, and I yawned smiling looking down at snow who most likely wanted love and affection or food. I was going to go with food. I got dressed in to something else so I wasn't wearing my clothes from yesterday, and went downstairs to feed my kitty.

that is the outfit just with white boots 

THAT IS WHERE I AM LEAVING OFF FOR NOW!!!!! Tell me what you think I personally think I did good for my first chapter

THAT IS WHERE I AM LEAVING OFF FOR NOW!!!!! Tell me what you think I personally think I did good for my first chapter. welp thats all folks see ya.

-rose