𝐈

" mommy shush! " kwame huffed as she removed the phone from her ear. the 19 year old just told the good news to her long awaiting mother.

" i'm so proud of you baby! oh my gosh, we'll be right over there. " the older woman cried as she talked to her now idol daughter.

" mommy, they just told us that we'll be training together as a group. we won't debut until at least next month. " kwame spoke rolling her eyes. kelly rolled her tear filled eyes as she put on the biggest smile she had ever had.

" i know, i'm just proud of you phar. you've worked so hard & now all of it is paying off. " the woman spoke softly as she let more tears fall from her dark colored eyes.

" i know momma & thank you for supporting me through it all. " kwame spoke. kelly sighed & dried her eyes, not wanting to keep her daughter for long.

" what are you doing now? " her mother asked.

" they're taking me to meet the other girls so we can get to know each other before me start training. " kwame stated, nervously bouncing her leg up & down.

" okay well, i'll let you go. just know that we're proud of you wame . " kelly beamed. phara smiled & nodded her head.

" yeah, i know mommy. we're pulling up to the dorm, i gotta go. i love you momma. " kwame breathed out as she ended the call with her mom putting her phone into her back pocket. the young girl sat in the backseat of the car nervously as she bounced her leg up & down.

" you nervous? " manger yuma asked the 19 year old. kwame snapped her head towards the woman that she forgot occupied the black suv with her & flashed her a closed mouth smile.

" yeah, a little bit. " she admitted rubbing her sweaty palms on her ripped denim jeans. manager yuma chuckled as she looked at the fidgety girl.

" don't be nervous. i have a feeling that you all will get along just great. " she beamed making her eyes turn into little crescent moons. kwame smiled back but still played with her long acrylics in anticipation. soon after, the car pulled up to a large apartment building & the young adults breathe got caught in her throat.
" the rest of the members are in side waiting on you. " yuma informed her. kwame nodded slowly eyeing the building nervously.

she was about to start a new life doing what she loved & to say she was unprepared was an understatement.

" here i go. " she mumbled as she proceeded to get out of the car.

" she's here ! "

© GUCCIDADON !