Chapter 4

Deshae's POV

The first thing that went through my head was 'what the fuck was going on?!' Scrambling out of bed with my gun from under my pillow, I crept down the stairs waiting to be faced with whoever was there.

Turning the corner, I was met with the sight of King and Anthony chuckling together at something. Turning my head further, I realised that there were two girls stumbling around in clubbing dresses whispering loudly. They obviously thought they couldn't be heard or seen.

So basically they were drunk. As hell. I stood next to Anthony and watched the scene play out in front of me.

Diamonds POV

"Di, we gotta be quiet or someone's gonna clock us!"

"Hold the fuck up you're the one shouting!"

"You're bare loud bro!"

"Okay okay let's quickly go— ayyyy wait wait wait this our song!"

"You know we be loving them old school songs" she started smiling as the song slowly went on. Closer to the end, she quickly realised why I was about to do. "Don't do it girl, it's not worth it," looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm not gon do it girl I was just thinking about it..." I smirked knowingly at her. "Call the radio if you just can't be without you baby... HEHAHHAHYYYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHEYYYYY OHHHHHOOHHHHHH"

Sapph eventually joined in, but unfortunately we still sounded like lunatics in the night- well morning. We looked at each other as the song came to an end, and burst out laughing.

"Wait...how we gonna get upstairs? Cause lord knows I'm not gonna be caught lacking stumbling up those steps" Sapph looked at me like I'm Bill Nye the Science Guy and would have an answer for her.

"I kinda assumed that you would be able to walk and you would carry me" I smiled sheepishly at her. Catching her not amused look I stopped with the act. "Guess we're gonna have to crawl up this bitch."

"Or we could just sleep on the couch..." I gave her a pointed stare. "bitch don't look at me I'm just tryna not seem like a fool in the morning when everybody comes down!"

"No we're going to my room and we're gonna take the pain like a champ."

Sighing, we started a slow ascend towards our safe place; a.k.a my room. Just as we got to the 6th step after 5 tortuous minutes, someone clearing there throat stopped us in our Dora the explorer journey.Me and Sapph locked eyes and knew what we had to do. "3...2...1"

"Why the fuck is she counting?"

"Oh my god you just ruined it. You're just ruining it! Read my lips you ruined it!" I turned around to see who this dumbass was and got the biggest shock.

Staring at him with my jaw practically on the floor my brain literally said 'Ight imma head out'. I tried speaking but nothing was working, I was that shook.

With a cocky smirk on his devilishly handsome face, he lifted a perfectly arched brow at me. I dunno why he was smirking at me though.Weird. I finally pulled myself together and attempted to say what I needed to say but I was beaten to it.

"Would you stop gaping at me like a deranged fish and speak. How many times has this happened to me?" Bitch how would I know? Make it make sense.

"Deranged fish huh? Just cause you know you fine don't mean you can come at me. I dunno who you think you are mashing up my plan but I am still mind blown at the audacity. You thought you could just pull up and act like we besties, ruining plans and that!? I don't fucking know you and frankly I don't care to find out." Felt good, that rant.

Sapph started nudging me so I glanced behind this small annoyance to see my dad reacting to the situation. Seeing his amused face I knew I was safe for the time being. I focused my attention back on the handsome stranger to meet his mouth hanging out.

"Why are you gaping at me like a deranged fish then?" I smirked at him.

He closed his mouth and looked at me absolutely furious. "Do you you really not know who I am?"

I looked at this nigga like he was slow or sum. Did I not just say tha—. Shaking my head slow so he would hopefully get the message, he looked mad shook.

" I am Deshae De Luca, leader of the Italian Mafia" he spoke waiting for my reaction. Well I'll give him a reaction.

I patted myself and looked in my purse. Then I started looking in Sapphires purse too. "Wait what are you looking for?" Deshae asked me.

"Oh don't mind me just looking for the fucks I give," I said continuing with my search.

Leaving him spluttering for an answer I turned to Sapph. "We still can't get upstairs though cause if I move my legs anymore they're gonna be broken. Deadass."

"We can carry you up," the guy next to Deshae says receiving a harsh glare from him. Sapph and I glanced at each other knowing there's gonna be something else, " if you tell us why you can't walk."

"We can't say in front of dad that's bare awkward Di" Sapph whispered to me. Agreeing with her I turned to voice my answer. My dad was still assessing the situation so I considered myself safe to go.

"I don't need no ride thank y'all! They tryna pick me up!" Grabbing Sapph arm, I turned to strut outta there like a mf queen, but alas things must go downhill after a good time. "Is it just me or is the room spinning?"

"Not just you babes, the rooms spinning for me aswell," Sapphire said trying to steady herself.

"Well...goodnight luv"

And with that I passed out into someone's arms.

Hi babes,

Thanks for reading this. Sorry for being absent for so long I just had no motivation to write.😔 I will try to keep the updates common thought.