The Walk The Other POV

Lucy rushed down the stairs after Lockwood knocking into Holly on the way down while she was grabbing her jacket she muttered, "Sorry Hol." and with that, she was out the door. Holly smiled, she knew lucy was going to meet Lockwood but she also noticed something else, but before she could finish her thought George poked his head in.

"Where are they going you think?' He asked Holly. They both shared a secretive grin before Holly said, "Ten pounds they confess and kiss this time." Then Kipps walking down the stairs asked, "What are you betting on?" "Lucy and Lockwood-" but before George could finish Kipps cut in. "wait are saying they still haven't confessed yet!?" 

"Yep," replied George, "they are still as oblivious as to when they met." then after a moment Kipps said, "I'll take you up on that bet Holly." "As will I." said George. Noticing how dark it was they all started to clean up. After a couple of minutes, Holly grabbed her rapier saying, "I left a few paint buckets outside can I get some help bringing them in?" Both Kipps and George grabbed rapiers to join her.

But when they opened the door the sight before them was no ghost lurking in the street, instead what they saw was Lucy and Lockwood kissing. they both jumped apart blushing furiously. Both boys handed Holly ten pounds. Then Holly, muttering, "excuse me" cut between the dumbfounded couple to go grab the paint buckets from outside.