SHIFTING TO HOGWARTS

My name is Cheyenne Lily Potter.

The nickname(s) that my friends call me is Chey (pronounced as Shy).

I am 13 years old. I am in my 2 year at Hogwarts.

My birthday is 27/1/2007.

I have black curly long hair and green eyes. I am 157 feet/cm tall, and my body type is  nice, I just look like a normal teenage girl, but I dont have body hair ( I ofcourse DO have eyebrows and head hair).

My best features are My nice freckles, my long black hair, and the amount of times i can say whatever without it becomming annoying .

My catchphrase is , You got to begin with things you want to finish, before you can do things you never want to end.

At Hogwarts, my friends are Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley and Luna Lovegood. My friends understand my sense of humor and references. We became friends because My brother hangs around with them often. (insert friends origin story). None of my friends can die.

My best friend at Hogwarts is Luna Lovegood. We have been best friends for three years and our favorite thing to do together is Going to Hogsmaede. We became best friends because We believe in sort of the same things, and both daydream half of the day. My best friend cannot die.

I share my dorm with Ginny Weasley.

My love interest at Hogwarts is Draco Malfoy. We are Enemies They are annoying, charming, intimidating and persuasive and likes me for my way of not caring at all, and my looks. I met my love interest when first going to Hogwarts, My brother hates him. My love interest cannot die.

People I don't get along with at Hogwarts include Draco Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle, Cho Chang and Filch.. My main rival is Pansy Parkinson We are rivals because She thinks I want to flirt with Draco, and she all of the time says shes his girlfriend which is not true.

I am very talented at Singing, writing stories, talking, homework (I always get good grades) , painting, and of course, comforting my friends.

I speak 3 languages. They are Dutch, Parseltounge, and of course english.

I am very Extroverted with my friends, Introverted with others. My friends love me because I'm very funny, and im a good friend.

In my free time at Hogwarts, I like to Write stories, study, go to the forbidden forest, which i have permission for. (i am not scared in my desired reality.)

Hogwarts is stunning and magical. I know Hogwarts very well, like the back of my hand, and can navigate the halls with ease.

My favorite part of Hogwarts is the library.

I can always find the Room of Requirement whenever it's needed.

I am friendly with all the paintings and ghosts at Hogwarts.

I have permission to go to Hogsmeade and my favorite thing to do there is drink butterbeer with Luna Lovegood.

My pet is a cat with black fur.

My Patronus is A deer.

My wand is made of red wood with a core of dried unicorn blood.

My parents are Lily Potter and James. I am of Halfblood.

My professors at Hogwarts like me and I get great grades without having to study very hard.

My favorite professor is professor Mcgonagall.

My favorite class is Potions. My friends are in the same class

My signature scent is sweet, It smells like wood, and vanilla.

My favorite foods at Hogwarts are French Fries. They serve them every night.

I am healthy. I cannot get sick.

I cannot die or incur any major harm. I feel minimal pain.

Nothing I encounter will traumatize me.

Nobody asks me questions about my backstory or question why I'm there.

When I have successfully shifted, I will know because my eyes will open by an instant

My Desired Reality will pause when I leave it.

When I am in my Desired Reality, 1 hour of my Current Reality is equal to a week in my Desired Reality.

I cannot get stuck in my Desired Reality.

My waiting room looks like Hogwarts, but i know im not there yet.

Life in my Desired Reality will follow the plot of the Harry Potter movies except I will get possesed and kidnapped by tom riddle And both Draco and Harry come to save me. They eventually they will end up helping eachother for me to survive. ANDDD I help Draco, when he got attacked by Buckbeak.

My clone will act as I normally do while I am in my Desired Reality.

My clone will not tell anyone that I have shifted.

To return to my Current Reality, I will Clap three times, then jump.

I have a safe word to return to my Current Reality. It is HarleyDeHond.