9

hey guys, you can all address me by Kira

today is 2/3/2021 10:49 AM ---- Also thank you all for all the reads, votes, and feedback........... And let me know who else's POV would you like to see

POV: Corpse

Before Sykkuno could continue he stopped talking and went quiet." Sy what's wrong". I said in a concerned tone. Sy took a deep breath" Nvm Corpse it's nothing".He said in a tired and voice. He lowered his sleeves from his oversized sweater. I laid back down facing away from Sykkuno. I felt the rumble of Sykkuno also deciding to lay back down too. I was about to close my eyes when I felt Sykkuno's small face features going against my back. He didn't have to say a word for me to know he wanted to sleep in my arms. I turned around so we were now facing each other. I pulled Sykkuno closer to me so his head was now resting on my chest. I could tell Sykkuno was as red as a strawberry. I gave him a goodnight kiss on the lips and I'm guessing he didn't expect me to do that cause he was blushing even harder. After about 20 minutes Sy was deep asleep in my arms still. And I was still stuck in my thoughts. I wonder what this makes Sykkuno and me after everything today. I wanted Sykkuno to be the closest person to me and I wanted him to only have eyes for me. I know that sounds a little selfish, but that's what I wanted. After being lost in my thoughts for a while I looked at the time and was shocked to see it was only 1 AM. I was surprised because I was already feeling sleepy and the weight of my eyes wanting to close. And before I knew it I was asleep.

------------------------------------------* 5 HOURS LATER*--------------------------------------------------------------

POV: SYKKUNO

I woke up with still a foggy memory of what happened last night. Still in the process of trying to remember everything I realize Corpse wasn't in the bed anymore. It's all my fault he probably left because he doesn't like me. I could feel the burn in my nose from when you know your about to cry. Before a tear could escape my eye I heard a noise come from the kitchen. I put on my sheep slippers and slowly crept to the kitchen expecting a robber, but instead, I saw Corpse flipping some eggs on the stove." Corpse?" I said in a quiet and shy voice.

Corpse looked over at me and pointed to the eggs." want some?", he said.

I gave out a small yawn and nodded. We both ate our breakest at the dining table.

" Thanks, Corpse but I have a stream to get to," I said while yawning some more.

I still hadn't asked Corpse about him going back to his home yet, since I didn't want him to leave. I feel even though we hadn't met up much till these last days that I really wouldn't remember what It would be like to not have Corpse by my side.

"Have a good stream Sy I'll just be sure not to bother you much " I heard Corpse mumble slightly.

"Thanks, Corpse but if you need something, let me know," I said to the flustered Corpse

I walked into my streaming room and put up my usual background and set up my stream to play among us. Even though I was excited to have been invited to the among us lobby I felt I wanted to spend my limited time with Corpse. And with this thought in mind, I still went ahead and streamed out of not wanting to disappoint my fans.

Before I hit the go-live button I shouted to Corpse.

"Okay, I'm about to go live don't come in, unless you want to do a face reveal." I joked

I then hit the go-live button, it only took a few seconds for viewers to start rolling in. I greeted all my viewers and thanked some subs. And not too soon after I joined the morning lobby discord call, we started the first round. I really liked the morning lobby, everyone was so nice and focused on the game, but I doubt I'll be able to wake up every morning and have the energy to play. Well soon after a few rounds I heard a noise come from the back of the room which was covered by my black and white background.