uh oh laith.

on the other side of town the shisha lounge was expecting a visitor from the club owner himself laith .he walked in the place not bothering to look at anybody with his bodyguards surrounding him side by side.

girl gawked at him and the guy they simply rolled their eyes,  his walk was amble and somehow looked dangerous.   once he reached the elevator one of his workers waited for him  " laith " Kennedy said as a way of greeting while he got no return laith simply glanced up from his phone and proceeded walking into the elevator.

  where is Jordan he asked with furrowed eyebrows Kennedy took too long to reply which unfortunately fumed laith in one swift move he grabbed Kennedy by the neck and push him against the wall of the elevator.

 I won't ask again where the fuck is  Jordan, he seethed Kennedy coughed trying to gain his breath he.. said as he began to cough again laith released the pressure but still held him I'm listening to Kennedy I don't have all day  Kennedy hope the elevator would reach his floor but luck wasn't on his side.

 while he wasted time pondering laith punched him in the face and pushed him against the wall one last time whilst stretching his neck now Kennedy I gave you all the time before he could finish he got cut off by Kennedy screaming " Jordan went on an extended break " breathe rapidly.

hmm he let go of Kennedy "very well "   before he could register what was happening laith twisted his neck and he dropped to the floor while fixing himself up " get t rid of the body " and with that, the elevator dinged and he walked out as nothing happened. when the workers saw him they all looked at him as though they saw a ghost he made it to the middle of the room " sup boss " various people around the room said.

he shook he head these were his main boys " now I want Jordan here no later than midnight have I made myself clear ?" they shook their head indicating yes  Tommy,  Jude and dre get going if he  refuses to kill him okay 

now let's talk about this girl that entered my office and took my shit he said while sitting down and lighting the coal for the already made shisha .  " who is she ?  where is she from " he asked these simple questions seeing if they were doing their job however none of them were able  to answer his questions and if there was one thing he hated was people who didn't take their jobs seriously.

hmm, I see none of you weren't  doing your job he yelled at them getting at taking the gun that resided on the table he took it and aimed it at one of the guys so I had the most vital paper in my hand and I was watching the cameras in my office I saw everything.

now here's what we going to do each and everyone one of you is going out to look for this girl her name is samara rayes and if you fail I will make sure to cease your existence are we clear he asked them before vacating to his office.

 walking into his office he went straight to the office and looked at the box that was open and the porcelain dolls that were out. he sighed he missed Izzy and suddenly a rush of guilt came over him.