Who The h3ll are you!

"AND NEXT TIME BRAT DONT FALL ASLEEP ON THE JOB! Uf Papyrus Explains in Anger. "No promise but okayy" Red Said. Uf Papyrus rolled his eyes and walked to the forest.  Red closed his eyes to sleep,  Im bored. T^T
All of a sudden a portal pops out of no where and sucks him in leading to Undertale.  

Sans Pov

Sans was walking around snowdin looking at other happy monsters. Sand noticed a light coming from the Trees near Grillbs*?. And Used a ShOrTcUt. He sees this familiar Skeleton, probably taller then him with a black and yellow jacket, looked soft, with a red neck shirt thingy.  He looks edgy o-o . Sans picks up thr Skeleton and looks at him.  He looks like me! But edgy- weird.... i should probably take him back to Papyrus to take care of him.  Sans used his shortcut back home

"SANS THERE YOU ARE YOU HAD ME WORRIED-" Papyrus stopped and noticed  Sans Grabbing the Other Skeleton around his arm. "Paps help hes heavier than i thought" sans Shaking almost falling to the ground. "RIGHT  SORRY BROTHER.. SANS WHO IS THIS AND WHY DOES HE LOOK LIKE YOU? BUT EDGY?!" Papyrus asked grabbing the Skeleton and laying him on the green couch. "Im not quite sure Paps i found him near Grillbes*? Laying there in the tress. I got worried and brought him here for safety". Sans explained while sitting down near the Skeleton. Papyrus sits down near the Skeleton as well. "I SEE.... WELL I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF HIM UNTIL HE GETS HOME" Papyrus Stood up and posed with confidence.  Sans giggled "Alright paps ill get him a blanket so he can get comfortable.  "ALRIGHT SANS". Sans Walked to his room and grabbed a blue soft blanket. This will be good.  Sans walked back downstairs and covered the Skeleton with the blanket. "SANS I THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL GO TO THE GROCERY TO BUY MORE SPAGHETTI FOR THE VISITOR!" Papyrus Explained to Sans. "Alright paps be careful though" "BYE SANS"! Papyrus walked through the door and went to the market. 

25 MINUTES LATER.

Red groaned and stood up on the couch. "Hmm where am i?" Red asked to himself. Red turned around were Sans was. Reds eyes wide open. "WHO THE H3LL ARE YOU"!  Sans quickly opened his eyes noticing The Skeleton with a red bone on his hand and a red gloeing eye! "Woah woah Woah no need to get So jumpy" Sans said. "Im Sans, Sans the Skeleton,.. you?" Sans Looked at the Skeleton for a response. "Umm im Fell, or you can call me red" Red Said putting away his Red bone from his hand.