succulents | 다육 식물

kainotophobia
(n.) the fear of changes , the dreaded
anxiety of changes.

the only thing that kissed the floor was papers, many of them, stained with nothing but inks, written by no one but that strange girl who's name was only known to him, luna

luna.

yoongi's eyes were crumbled like the morning sheets of flashing sunlight, with each letter that passed through the line of his vision, adjusting to his line of memory, a soft whimper named tear drops ditched his eyes to sworn from the face of his cheek.

all he could do was sit , sit in peace and figure out where did it all go wrong that caused him to suffer and yet bless an angel with life.

it was ironic to him, ironic infact for a devil to kiss an angel to life with his string of music.

the years of rehabilitation now felt no more wasted as with every unfolded letter that had encircled him into the unknown trap of warmth, cried freedom, the freedom of the once dead pianist who ghosted his lover, his piano.

so min yoongi did nothing that evening but just wander back to a room covered with nothing but specs of dusts that inherited memories and stare.

stare at the unknown lover luna so lovingly had described , he strode towards it with tipsy steps that were clouded with nothing but one vivid imagination of a girl - his angel.

he clipped one finger over the tiles and stroked it the same way she had described, he smiled, he knew he was hypnotised, so he brought back in the maestro luna had fallen in love with.

he stated playing, his eyes closed, a smile gracing his lips. luna was successful. she had given him a purpose. that purpose was to accomplish the reason that led her to write the letters.

but the music didn't last long, soon the room that once was filled with a tune now grimaced the loud crys of the man sitting by the piano, min yoongi.

min yoongi was crying, because of a stranger, the girl who's name was luna and the girl who had anonymously given her heart.

but he grew off it, he had to search her.

he had to love her just like she did.