CHAPTER SIX (DAY ONE P2)

AUTHOR'S POV

Chilli started running towards momo and picked her up on his back and started jumping from
excitement of seeing what he calls.."his mother".

luckly momo didn't fall but she kept laughing and enjoying the moment .

In the other side jihoon is completely shook .'what is happening??' is what he's thinking .

Chilli finally let go of his mother "see jihoon told you he's nice" momo said to jihoon with a victory smile .

"yeah yeah whatever he's just being nice with you . Now let's take food and go back" jihoon said trying to take food .
While momo is still playing with the cat .

"btw did you say you're gonna party?" Chilli asked "yes why?" Momo responded . "can i join!!" Chilli asked excited "omg ye- NO" jihoon immediately cutted her .

"hey why!" Momo said with a pout . "we don't have time for him sis now let's go" jihoon said ready to go back home but . "NOPE" chilli said blocking the exit not letting him go out..........

"Hey we are back!" Momo said opening the door " hey what took you too so long? We were worried" . Doyoung who is infront of the others said "uh we just discovered that momo has a child" ..

" WAITTTWHATTT ..HUUUH NANIE???" jihoon said making every one shooked "jihoon what do you mean?? . Is that true momo?" Junkyu asked .

"well i guess yeah!" Momo's answer made them more confused "where is he then?" Yedam asked . Then momo called chilli....but it looks like he can only fit  his head in the door .

And that made them more terrified "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS CAT DOING HERE??" HYUNSUK screamed . "don't worry guys he's so nice and i just wanted to bring him with us to the party!" Momo said with a wide smile .

Momo . Mashiho . Doyoung . Yoshi and jeahyuk started cooking . While jungwoo . Asahi . Jihoon and haruto were decorating the living room .

In the other hand hyunsuk . Yedam . Junkyu and junghwan were just playing with chilli .

Finally the pijama party started and  all of them wore their pijamas . while momo wore a pijama that junkyu gave her . And the fun starts......

they were like kids playing . Food and pillows everywhere . Loud laughs . Jumping . Fighting . They even did the eagyo battle and that was.....Wow cringe..

and of course they didn't forget to shere their happiness with chilli! .

MOMO'S POV

wow that was a fun night . And I've never laughed and cringed like that before . At least i won the round against haruto . It was so easy to make him laugh .

And this is how my beautiful day ended . Day one check ✓

_BONUS_

JIHOON . HYUNSUK . Asahi . Yoshi . Yedam and Jeahyuk went to their rooms to sleep . While the others just slept in their places . With all of this mass around them .

It was just me . Mashiho and doyoung who's still awake . "Hey mashi do we really have to clean this now" i asked the kijorin boy .

"yeah let's just do it tomorrow in the morning" . doyoung added . "ok ok we'll do it tomorrow . Alright then I'm going to sleep now good night" mashiho waved his hand with a smile and went to his room .

Now it's just me and doyoung . "hey are you sleepy?" I asked "no are you?" he said "nope . I wanna go out side . You wanna join?" . I said "yeah why not" .....

and with that we went outside .  Oh i forgot that chilli is sleeping here . We better not make noises . We set on the ground staring at the dark sky . Or shall i say "the cover of the book' . Until

"i wonder how is it gonna be living in the real world" dobby spoke  ."its not bad . But it's not that nice either" i said "why?"

"well . You know the ying yang?" I asked "no what is it?" he asked . I showed him my bracelet :

  "that's what the ying yang is . And it's about the world being balanced with the good and the bad . And that there's the bad in the good and the same goes with the bad . And this is how the world works" .

i said looking at doyoung's beautiful curious eyes . "Even tho you designed me for being older then you . It feels like you're older the me" doyoung said .

"well maybe it's becuz you're just too childish" i said teasing "hey no I'm not ! . You still didn't see my other
side" he said "ok ok we'll see" .

DAY ONE HAS ENDED✓

A/N : so how was the chapter y'all ? . And what do you think about the bonus thing . It's like a behind the scenes thing . Do you want me to do it in every chap?
Have a good day / night and stay safe and healthy beyyy(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤