A Strange Man

- Kalisha I made from an app called Gacha Life. So the art isn't mine but her design is.

Kalisha stood watching the man unconscious on her porch. Her father came rushing to her. "Kalisha you do not go running downstairs you could hurt yourself", he scolded then noticed the man.

The man stirred then looked up at family. "Help, I need help. My name is Mike", he rasped out. Kalisha looks at her father with pleading eyes. She was taught to not trust strangers but also help people in need.

Kalisha's father looks at her then sighed helping Mike up. "Okay, you can stay for few days until you're back on your feet." Mike nodded in thanks.

Her father took Mike upstairs. Four pairs of glowing eyes locked on Kalisha as she closed front door. Kalisha went up to her room climbing into her crib.

Suddenly the baby monitor went off. Kalisha sat up confused and reached out from crib taking it. "Hey Kalisha can you hear me?" It was Mike's voice. "I'm so sorry, but somethings followed me here and they're after you."

Kalisha tilts head confused. "Listen there four things you have to watch for. First there's this bear named Freddy. He'll look in your window so just hold blinds closed until you hear him walk away. Then there's Bonnie and Chica. For both them they will knock on door then open it. Turn off for both but also drop low for Bonnie. Chica will stun you for a second if she gets you. Lastly is Foxy the pirate. He will rubs his hook across the cradle. Pretend to be asleep, got all that?"

Kalisha shivers but very quietly said, "I think so."

Mike said, "Okay I need to go, stay alive."

Kalisha took a deep breathe and got ready.