CHAPTER 1

Isabella's POV

This feels so good, finally being out with my friends after being trapped in what felt like my whole life, when in reality it was just the first year of university. I loved marketing and advertising, even more when I'm studying it with one of my best friends, but this year wasn't as easy as I thought it would be.

I'm feeling myself on the dance floor with my three best friends who are vibing just the same as me with the music playing through the speakers, just a couple of minutes went by when our friend started screaming and jumping while tapping our arms and yelling out loud that this was her favorite song.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!" Mae screams at us.

"Jesus fucking Christ Mae you are louder than the music" Lara says while trying to get Mae off her.

Holy shit this song is actually kinda catchy.

We started jumping around with her and dancing to this beat. I suddenly see Mae standing right in front of me with her eyes as open as possible and her mouth almost reaching the floor.

"What the fuck... Girl, you good?" I yelled so she could hear me, I got no answer so I turned around to see what the hell got her like that. Just when I turn around I see a tall blonde guy walking in our direction.

"Mmm.. you got the girls crazy" I replied to that boy and turned around just to see Mae in the same position as before with the same expression.

I heard him laughing and saw him getting close."Ya like the song?" He spoke with an Irish accent.

"Uh, yes mm it's really good, I actually never heard it before" I replied, getting a little nervous. "Do you know who sings this?" I asked him.

"That boy band, One Direction I think it's called." He said, trying to hide a little smile.

"Really? I've heard of them but I didn't know they made this kind of music." I say in shock.

"Just wait for it." He says smirking.

Then, it started to sound what I think it was the bridge of the song. "Okay this is definitely the best part" I implied bopping to the bridge

"Niall." He said, still smirking at me.

"What?" I asked him confused.

"The guy who sings this part, is called Niall." He said after taking a sip of his drink.

"Ah..." I replied, not knowing really what to say. "I'm Bella by the way."

"Hi Bella I'm Niall." He extended his hand at me.

"No way, really?" I opened my eyes, not believing him for a second before I shook his hand.

"Yep that's me." He smiled, showing me his perfect teeth.

"No wonder why my friend was that shocked, she's a huge fan." I said putting all the pieces together and pointing at my friends that were just a couple feet away from us. I saw him walking by me to get where they were so I turned around following him.

"Hi, do you want a picture?" He says, looking at Mae and giving her the sweetest smile ever.

"Y- yes, of course, thank you so much." Mae replied. I swear I could see tears in the corner of her eyes.

After they take the picture, he turns around and asks me if I want to get a drink with him. I took a quick glance at my best friend who was winking at me and mouthing Oh My God. I look back at him and nod while smiling.

"What do you drink?" He asked.

"Same as you." I honestly don't care about that, I like anything that has alcohol in it.