❤️29❤️

Aarav's POV

Aarav's POV

She opened the box and her eyes widened. I didn't give her gold or platinum, it was just her favourite chocolates.

The next thing she did made me insane

She squealed a thank you and pecked my cheek. OMG my breathe stopped a second and she on the other hand didn't even realise what she did.

I lost control over things and stopped the car abruptly in the emergency lane. If I drive in this state, we both would surely be packed to heaven.

I turned towards her and she already had two chocolates inside her mouth. "Kuttu!", I called her in the softest voice possible but it came out as husky.

Her face turned red in seconds. She abruptly broke our eyecontact looking outside the window and told," Sorry, I just did what I felt... I mean... I didn't mean to do that. It was all my mistake I'm so sorry. Don't be angry on me".

What the hell is she doing? Doesn't she know how she makes me feel? Is she for real? Does she really have to apologize for kissing me? It was a just a peck Mr.Aarav my brain reminded. Believe me, it has the worst timing.

I turned her to look at me and her face was in a dark shade of red. Her doe eyes were wide and breathing was heavy. She was continuously blabbering about her being sorry.

I kept my finger on the soft lips of her and her eyes widened even more. Her lips are softer than I imagined, I want to tas... Nevermind.

The air around us was so thick and tensed.

"See Kuttu, I'm not even a bit angry on you and I don't think I can ever be. Now, don't disturb me while driving or else we'll only meet in heaven again. Okay?", I told her like telling a five year old.

She too nodded and looked down. Oh I forgot to take my finger off her lips. I immediately took it and she opened the window letting some fresh air in.

I took a deep breathe and started driving. I never dared to look towards her side again.

After few minutes, it started drizzling, then it started raining heavily. The wadi ( Arabic - a dry channel lying in a semiarid or desert area and subject to flash flooding during seasonal or irregular rainstorms) infront of us was overflowing so we decided to pull over and go after the rain stops.