Apparition and Prognostication

Pansy entered the great hall, the tables pushed to the sides

Pansy entered the great hall, the tables pushed to the sides. "You've got to be kidding me." She tilted her head to smirk at Blaise with amusement. "How lame could this get?"

"Come on, it will not be that miserable." He walked toward the front of the hall, herself dropping her jaw for him abandoning her so carelessly.

"Why the front?" She hissed, stepping into the hoop beside him.

"Correction, the only thing miserable is your attitude."

She let out a little laugh. "Right, since my attitude had such a glorious reputation previously."

The pair held a dangerous moment of eye-contact, where Blaise was attempting to glare at her, though she raised an eyebrow noticing the faintest bit of allurement. She tore her eyes from his gaze, instead looking to the apparition instructor.

He rambled on about the The Three Ds: Destination, Determination and Deliberation, while Pansy continued to wish Draco had agreed to take lessons.

By the end of the allotted time, they had gotten literally nowhere. "Where are you going?"

She removed her gaze from one of the Hufflepuff's who had managed to apparate successfully into the hoop in front of her. "To find Draco. Would you happen to know where he decided to hide away today?"

Blaise shook his head. "No idea, Pansy."

She sighed, wondering where to check, him able to be inevitably anywhere on the grounds.

"I'll come with you though."

"To find Draco?" She looked to him suspiciously. Blaise Zabini attempted to spend the least amount of time with her at all costs. "What for?"

"Oi, Zabini!" Theo yelled, causing him to glance over his shoulder, before an arm was slung around his neck. "Ever ask that witch out?" Theo grinned, seeming eager for his response.

Pansy looked between the pair with more attention. The news of Blaise being interested in someone was far beyond her immediate comprehension. "There's a witch?"

Blaise began to shake his head, glaring at Theo with the most condemnation.

"Zabini?" Pansy interrupted, seeking him to answer.

"It's nothing. Nott here is being cheeky." He began glancing around the hall in his usual stressed manner.

Pansy gave an irritated cluck. "You do realize, I am a girl?"

"It would be hard not to, Parkinson, considering our history." Blaise replied, resulting in Nott to gauf.

"Then-" She gave a look of scolding to Theo briefly, although it only caused his smirk to widen. "-Being a girl, I can figure out if this supposed witch is interested in you, that is if you confide in me her name."