thirty

Jina stood frozen, seeing that Doyoung had made an appearance at her workplace. She didn't know how he knew she was her, but she didn't know whether or not to feel thankful that he's coming or hurt.

Doyoung took some time to look at the menu and a smiled crept on his face seeing the menu order that he wanted.

" Hello miss, I would like one bunny whipping iced americano, regular size, please. " Doyoung said as he plastered a smile as if they never met.

" That would be 4,000 won, sir. " Jina said as Doyoung swiped his credit card and Jina processing the payment on the screen.

" Thank you, your order will be ready in a few minutes... " Jina trailed off breaking the eye contact.

" Thank you. " Doyoung said as he went to find a table near the window, sitting on the chair and looking at the outside afternoon sky.

Jina then sighed as she started making the coffee. She kept staring at him hoping that he would make eye contact with her, but he didn't. She almost messed up her coffee because of the distraction that she had.

" Jina watch out you're going to overflow that! " Raeyoung whispered loudly.

" Oh sorry! " Jina replied as she regained back her thoughts.

" Why do you keep looking at him? " Raeyoung asked.

" It's nothing. " Jina sighed and Raeyoung started smirking at her, making the girl roll her eyes.

Jina then finished her ice americano order for Doyoung, placing it at the end table.

" One iced americano! " Jina said as Doyoung turned his attention to her, walking to the end table and picking up the drink.

" Thank you have a nice day! " Jina said again as she turned around avoiding eye contact.

" Wait! " Doyoung called out.

" Hmm? " Jina said turning around leaning towards him making sure she would hear him correctly.

" Be ready by tonight. " Doyoung whispered as Jina nodded knowing what he's referring to.

" Have a nice day to you too miss. " Doyoung spoke normally, walking out of the cafe.

Jina watched as he walked out of the cafe and out of her sight, as Raeyoung immediately walked up to her.

" What's up with you? You're usually not like this. Is this love at first sight or- " Raeyoung asked.

" No. " Jina sighed. " It's him. "

Raeyoung then remembers what Jina told her last night, her supposed one side love for Doyoung. She then looked at the window and looked back to Jina.

" I'm surprised that he even showed up. " Raeyoung said. " He's the guy taking us tonight right? " Raeyoung asked as Jina nodded.

" I wonder how he figured out where I worked. " Jina sighed mindlessly.

" Jina, this is where you guys met, of course, he's going to know where you are working. " Raeyoung scoffed at her, not showing as an offense.

" I forgot about that, it's been a while. " Jina looked around.

" Come on, let's just finish the shift and get this day over with Jina. If you're too overwhelmed, I'll make the twins fill. " Raeyoung reassured Jina as Jina smiled along.

Jina then started to lose her consciousness, thinking about Doyoung for some reason, she felt emotionally drained as she let her body naturally fall on the floor.