I'm Not Joking Around. (Chapter 1)

You were a pretty serious Guy, Not one to mess around or take anyone's jokes. All you looked to do was get some money and relax but that all changed when "Heeeyyyy!!" She arrived, You let out a long sigh and begun to speed up your walking pace as you heard her panting behind you. Not feeling exactly happy today since you only got 4 hours of sleep you slowed to an average walking pace "(Y/N)...~ Wait...Uuuuuppp~" She moans "You can sleep in class..." She whined in the distance as you made your way to your class and sat down, Unpacking your laptop and laying your files aside your laptop "Hey Class. Good to see you, We're still waiting on a few people so just be a bit patient."

Uzaki arrived and moved behind you, She tripped over and held herself up on your desk but you noticed her trick and pulled the paper out from under her hand "Nice try...Lemme guess? Baka." You looked at the paper to see it said "Baka". She froze for a moment and just plopped down next to you a bit frustrated "You're no fun." You went onto your laptop to search the link sir had on the board "Good." You said simply as Uzaki scooted over "I forgot my Laptop so I need to use yours!" You handed your laptop to her "I'll just use my phone so it's fine." She smirked and went onto your search history to see it spelt "Nice Try." With each part of your search history saying a single letter, Uzaki froze as you leaned in "You know you should really be searching up the link. I even already got it up for you." She hit her fists on your arm "I can't believe this! You're not serious!!!" You chuckled as she whined and just got on with the class.

You packed up your laptop and phone as you walked out the room with Uzaki pretending to slip up and trying to pull your pants down but you stepped forward and she fell face flat "You okay?" You helped her up as she whimpered "I'm fine..." She reached for your pants again as you dropped her "Okay cool." You walked off as she got up "Grrr..."

You went to your cooking class, You were making Bunny Cookies with pink and green icing which was weird since you were such a tall and muscular dude. Meanwhile Uzaki was baking a long black and red cookie that covered the entire tray just to annoy the teacher "Nice Uzaki." You sighed as she laughed "Looks like I did get you." "No you just made a man working enough after time work more work to do so he might not even get time to do what he wants because you just ruined his whole day." She put it in the oven "That's. The. Point." You turned and purposefully spilt your dough mix over her outfit "Oops...My Mistake." You gave her a smug smile as she gave one back.

Later that day after the day of working you went home with Uzaki taking off her clothes "Looks like I'm now going nuuuuuude~" You put her clothes in the wash "Duh, Go take a shower." She walked into the shower as you plopped on the couch "Let's see what's on." It's normally like this. Uzaki is always trying to pull pranks on everyone but you manage to get the hand up on her most of the time. Even when she does get the hand up on you, you can use your secret technique that annoys her. It was almost as if she was flirting sometimes but you knew she probably just did it as a joke. Even though Uzaki knew different. She did like you but she had no idea how to express it since she's never had to but she is used to doing pranks so she just tried her best to express her feelings through her pranks, She walked out the shower as you stayed looking at the shower "Oops! No toweeeelll~" "Go get one then..." She grabbed a towel and dried herself up "Jeez you're in a mood." "I'm always a mood." She plopped down next to you but you immediately got up and walked around "I'm gonna go to my room." "Are you going to fap?" You turned to her "Sure if you wanna think that way." You entered your room as Uzaki was heard letting out a painful groan.

It's been like this for a while...She always loved to tease you but you continuously kept ruining them. You used to be a real hot head and almost threatened to hurt her but after a few years by the time you were in highschool you had mastered her techniques and just decided to either ignore her or give her attention in the wrong way.