Maya

Dedicated to Yanna_Love!!

Adrian has no choice but to stay back and protect Lily. I won't let her fighting like that.

Orlando and I are quickly outnumbered and tired after just a few minutes.

We dodge their bullets and I cuss as my strength leaves.

I can't help, but end the lives of the ones who attack me. I don't have patience or control enough to spare them.

A Suit punches me. I stumble back surprised by his force, even though I know it hurt him more than it did me.

I aim my gun for him, but he kicks the gun from my hand and in the same breath he gets me to the ground.

He grabs my hair and punches at me. I block then trap his hand under my arm and quickly break his elbow.

He doesn't get off me though. It's like he didn't feel that pain. Is he on something? What numbs your body that much?

I struggle with him. Suddenly he falls on top of me after Orlando snaps his neck.

Orlando helps me up quickly, but we spend too much time looking at each other and a Suit gets past us and is heading for a Lilly.

I chase him and pull him away from Lily and Adrian. He shoots in rage and it lands right in my stomach.

I drop to my knees. "Get out of here!" I yell at Adrian.

He looks pained, but picks up Lily kicking and screaming and leaves.

I now lay in my own blood and Orlando runs and kills the Suit.

"C'mon!" He picks me up in tears.

"Orlando, please leave me. I'll be fine, they'll save me."

"No, I'm not leaving, not without you!" He demands then gets shot in the leg.

We crash to the ground and pain runs throughout my body. I feel my body wanting to pass out from shock, but now is not the time.

Orlando calls Brownie.

"No! Leave dammit! Call for him away from here!" I yell, "You stay, you die! Orlando, don't you understand that I love you to much, to see you get captured! Get the hell out of here!"

He doesn't seem the slightest bit shocked, by my kind words, though he should be, because I meant everything I said.

I didn't want to say that to him, when we're fighting for our lives. I wanted it to be special and not so rushed. I definitely didn't want to say it to try and make him leave me.

He, ignoring my demands, tries to push me on Brownie. The shots scare Brownie and he flies away.

Orlando cusses and I smile slightly. It was always sexy when he cussed. I use my strength to bring myself to him. I study his pained expression, then touch his face.

"You were a fool, you should have left me." I tell him, stroking his face feeling slightly uncomfortable in clothes soaked in our blood.

"No matter what happens, we'll get out again. I said I wouldn't let them hurt you again and I meant it. I love you Maya." He declares as the Suits approach us.

"I love you, Orlando." I say as they separate us.

Thanks for reading guys this is the end if the story!!!! Sorry for the dramatic cliffhanger, but there will be a sequel!!! Be on the look out for it but until then continue to read my future stories and LoveULikeCrazy future stories. Leave comments and remember to vote.