Chapter Thirteen-Alone

Sheena gripped another pillow tighter to her body. Sadness overpowered her senses when his statement had finally sunk through her mind.

"Are you speaking about me committing abortion?! Over my dead body! The child may have been a mistake, but I will not be a monster like you!"

Squeaking out, she threw the pillow to his face as tears began to fill her eyes.

Theresa glared at him.

"Like that ploy you pulled a few hours ago? Is that not more terrible than an abortion?"

Scoffing, as he slapped the pillow away, Rafale had found her statement a bit farfetched because she had almost committed a more disheartening crime. He folded his arms on top of his chest.

"Think of your family, Ms. Brazel. Think of the relief they would feel when they learn that you lost the bastard child, which will soon bring trouble within the family."

Theresa was inching to speak, her eyes twitching with rage, but Sheena had beat her to it with a snap.

"The child has already brought problems into my family! Getting rid of it will not solve anything! I hate the sight of you! Get out!"

Rafale's mood turned dark.

"You are getting rid of that child!"

Sheena gritted her teeth.

"You think you can give me, then take away everything, because you have money?! Get out! I will not do anything you say!"

Ignoring her, Rafale barked.

"You have also changed my life! An inferior woman such as yourself is now carrying a child I did not ask for or want! You are like a vixen! You seduced me a month and three weeks ago!"

Felix gritted his teeth in his mouth as he watched Rafale closely.

Sheena sardonically laughed with tears in her eyes.

"I seduced you?! Is that the lie you are trying to feed yourself as the guilt eats you alive?! You are sick if you call what you did seduction! I had nightmares about you!"

"You are getting rid of that baby today!"

Ignoring her statement, he shouted as he walked across the room to grasp onto her hand.

And all hell broke loose.

The moment Rafale had touched her, Felix had rushed over and pushed him away with a loud shout.

"You scumbag!"

Without thinking of the outcome, he rushed and sent him flying onto the ground with him on top of him. The patience he had before disintegrating, he disengaged fists upon fists on his face.

Felix was livid.

Gasping, as the situation had manifested into something she had not expected, Sheena buried herself deeper into Theresa's arms while rubbing her aching wrist.

"I am so sorry about what happened to you, Shee."

Hearing her voice in her ears, Sheena buried her head in her shoulders. Theresa pulled her closer.

"I will never leave you again."

Afraid the world's ugliness was latching onto her, Sheena buried her head deeper into her bosom. Glaring in the loudly grunting and fighting men who were twisting and turning on the floor, Theresa gritted her teeth in her mouth. Her burning vengeance directed to the dark-headed monster--Rafale Wulfric, made her angry.

Whereas, the furious fight caused tears to erupt in Sheena's eyes.

Watching Felix flying into the cupboard near the foot of her bed, her breath caught. She watched in amazement the flimsy thing breaking underneath his weight. Blood flowed from the fresh wound that was now adorning his arm.