( i ) . conscience

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

conscience.

the definition is the moral sense that something is right and wrong, in regard to someone's behavior.

namjoon was always paranoid like that.

he always thought of words like that in these kinds of situations, which is why hoseok keeps calling him a nerd

"i'm your nerd, though," namjoon used to say.

now, that changed, he usually ignores hoseok nowadays.

surely he should be grateful for his life, having hoseok as his boyfriend and jimin as his best friend. 

they make a wonderful combination of 'sunshine' or if jimin says so himself.

on the other hand, the 'sunshine' combined is taken too literally.

jimin and hoseokー are a bit too friendly with eachother.

rightfully so, in namjoon's mind jimin is a shit best friend and hoseok is a shit boyfriend.

as for hoseok, namjoon thinks he simply got over him.  

hoseok rarely talks to him, despite dating him, it felt like hoseok took this as an open invitation to make this into an open relationship without his consent. 

he kept bringing people over to their shared apartment, an apartment where they barely meet each other anymore.

namjoon thinks that he doesn't bring jimin into his apartment simply because he knows how betrayed namjoon would feel.

however, namjoon knows that hoseok stays over at jimin's apartment instead.

it really annoyed namjoon how hoseok and jimin could be so ignorant to this extent.

namjoon was starting to become less grateful.

instead, he was slowly losing his patience and gratitude.

namjoon wanted to end this one-sided relationship, or non-sided at all.

🧸 ₊˚🥨˚₊🧸

"hi namjoon! excited for the first day of school?" summer break had just ended, now it was time that everyone gets over their hangovers and bring their ass to school.

namjoon usually never went to parties, but hoseok did... so you do the math.

"actually hoseok, i need to tell you someー" 

"namjoonie! my bestie! how you doing?" jimin pops out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around namjoon's waist.

fuck.

namjoon was stuck. literally, between two hot guys, and he had nothing to do about it.

well, hey as a fellow man-hunter, who is he to talk?

life is an adventure.

"yeah, i'm doing well, i guess." namjoon says weakly.

this was the problem, namjoon knows both of these men don't like him yet he's always stuck to them like glue.

"that's great joonie!" namjoon noticed the way jimin glanced at hoseok and knew that hoseok glanced back.

"how are you, hoseok?" jimin purrs, with a flirty undertone in his voice.