P2 Arrangements

Hey Hey hope you liked the last chapter it was short but still I want to make the chapters longer I just wanted to.. um... like this? Idk how this is gonna go but ya know hope you like it! Idk what's going through my mind but like its sorta like a mix of. Now (2021 and then 2012)
-Alexandra :)

"Hello?" a British sounding man said through the phone
"Hi"
"How did you get this number?" the man said like he was famous and his number was leaked.
"Um I was supposed to call you about playing the keyboard for a band." I said a bit hesitantly.
"Oh, yes! I'm Simon. Are your parents ok with you flying out to London for the summer?"
"I believe so, yes."
"Ok we will be paying for you flight, hotel, and everything. I'll email you the rest of the details of when your flight is ready!"
"Ok thank you!" I said excitedly even though I had no idea what was going on. So I'm going to London for the summer and playing the keyboard, I don't really know what to think about this.
"Am I bringing my keyboard or are you going to provide that too?"
"We'll provide that now I have to go sorry good bye"
"bye" and with that he hung up.

I walked downstairs to my parents who are still watching a movie. My dad saw me walking downstairs.
"Hey Syd"
"Hey dad I was wondering if I can still go to London for the summer for that job?"
"Um yea if your moms ok with it then I guess so." He looks at my mom she nodded then went back to watching the movie.
"Ok I'm going to go and pack!" I went back to my room and pack

I grabbed some tank tops, long sleeved shirts and just any clothes I could fit into 2 bags I'm bringing three suitcases one with tops and underwear stuff, the next bag with jeans legging, mostly leggings I care more about comfort then fashion, but when I want to I can make a good outfit. Then the third suitcase was for some shoes witch is mostly a bunch of converse, one pair of tennis shoes, and two pairs of sandles/flipflops. With some toiletries and a little bit of makeup again comfort over fashion. Then I had a backpack of stuff like my phone, iPod, headphones, and stuff that you would normally have just on you. I don't really like purses, there just not my thing.

I just realized that I haven't eaten any dinner yet. I went down and made some Mac and cheese, it was ok. After that I just went to bed, but after my shower I realized I packed ALL my clothes so I went to the corner of my room and got my suit cases filled with tops and bottoms. Then I went to bed.