Chapter 1

Mirūna's POV

It was snowing in Tokyo and I was walking in the sidewalk of a highway that lead to Vallesse Academy when someone engulf me into a bearhug causing me to jump slightly from the sudden hug.

My bestfriend release me from her bearhug and greeted me with smile."Ohayo, Mii-chan~~"

I just chuckle at her antics and replied."Ohayo, Kii-chan~"

"You won't believe this. They killed Yuki in the Manga of Vampire Knight I'm currently reading!!!.. And now Kaname have to bear the pain of losing Yuki. THIS IS TOTALLY UNFAIR FOR ALL OF VN FAN...GOSH, THIS IS ANNOYING...I WISH I WAS THERE TO SAVE YUKI... blah..blah...blah-" Miki/Kii-chan continue to rumble things about Yuki's death as we are walking on our way to school.

Kii-chan was right, It was truly unfair for Yuki to die. I mean, she's the MC and Kaname's Lover so it's so tragic to know she died. I'm not really a Vampire Knight fan but Kii-chan insisted on me to watch the anime and read the manga. I am a DYING FAN HARD of NOBLESSE and KIMETSU NO YAIBA. I even have a poster of Raizel and Giyu. 'My lovely Husbands, Ohhh how I wish them to be married to me.' I was so lost in my thought that I forgot my bestfriend was talking to me.

"Mii-chan ...Mii-chan!... Mii-chan!!!... MIRŪNA KATSUYI!!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?" Kii-chan eventually shouted to me because I wasn't listening.

"WHAT!?....HUH!?" I looked cluelessly to Kii-chan with wide eyes and confused expression.

She just sigh and said to me, "Honestly, you should pay attention to what I said. And BTW watch the anime and read the manga of Black Butler and Black Cat, because Sebastian and Train we're hot, totally a hottie."

I smile slyly, "Hehehe. Ohhh~~~ Kii-chan~~, I already read and watch the Black Butler and Black cat~~"

"NANI???!!!!! WHEN?!"

"Long time ago, hehehe." I replied with a big grin on my face.

We continue our adventure in Dora the explorer. I mean, our walk to school, when suddenly a kid came running in the middle of the road after his ball rolled in to the highway. Screeching was heard and a Truck in full speed suddenly appeared ready to hit the kid. Before it hit the kid, I ran as fast as I can and because of my fast speed -due to my love of sports- I shoved the kid away from the middle of the highway but I didn't have the time to save myself.

Blood splatter everywhere in the snowy road as the Truck hit me and I was shoved a few meters from my original spot.

Realizing I was not with her, Miki frantically look aroud and when she spotted me, she Shouted and run to me. "MII-CHAN!??" She kneeled beside me and sobbed while holding my hand tightly.

People start to surround us and the kid I saved look horrified, probably got traumatize by the incident. 'At least I died saving someone,' my last thought before I blackout and welcome my death.

What welcome me isn't death though.

----------

I was greet with gray sky and falling snow when I open my eyes.

I sat up from my laying position and frantically look aroud. I was in a forest and it's snowing heavely. 'OH MY CIEL!!?? I was suppose to be in a hospital because of the incident, so WHY THE AIZEN HECK AM I IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FOREST!!???'

While I'm having my Panic Attack I suddenly felt a presence behind me, -so me being me- I stood up and turn aroud to be face by.....