1.

Deep breaths, you got this.

With shaky hands, I walk towards the huge building, the entertainment of my dreams, YG Entertainment. I awkwardly bow to the guards as they approve me to go inside.

Oh, my God.

The new YG building looks so huge. It looks beautiful outside, but when you go inside, it feels like you're in the future. I had my mouth open while examining the interior design. It was mostly white, but it looks like a mall, a majestic mall. Everything looks so clean and amazing!

My dream job place. I laugh, and now I'm finally inside.

Eyes searching everywhere, I finally see a lady walking towards me with a smile on her face.

"O-oh, annyeong, I-I'm Tin, the girl who auditioned on-"

"Online, yes, I'm here to guide you throughout the whole second round of audition. Are you ready?" How can I answer that? I didn't even expect that I will be accepted because I'm the first Filipina to be ever recruited by YG, it was unbelievable. "Yes, I'm more than ready." Nonetheless, I confidently affirm that yes, I will pass this second round of auditions.

I have to.

-

Reaching the second floor, the lady, who apparently was Treasure's manager, and I talk and now I know that trainee life was very exhausting and she tells me that I have the best potential out of every people who
auditioned this year. My confidence becomes so much higher because of that.

"Well, here we are! I wish you the best of luck and I'll be watching from the panel." I let out a shaky breath, making her laugh. "Think of this like a practice in the mirror, we all see potential in you. Don't let me down, okay?" She gives me a mini pep talk, making me nod in relief. They see potential in me, I'll definitely make it!

As we enter the practice room, everything that once felt fake now feels so real. This, this is the practice room you used to watch YG artists do their dance practices. The walls, the lighting, the mirrors, it was spectacular. It was huge than what it seems to look like on dance practices and holy cow, it looks majestic. It is like the spotlight is on me and when I look at front, I see the judges. I bow and greet them and they do the same.

They are men and the manager is the only girl on the panel. They look old, probably producers, and suddenly a woman enters the practice room as well, making me bow and the judges, too. It's her, the CEO...

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You cheerfully say, and they find it adorable. Thank God they find me cute. "You look very pretty." The judge with the hoodie on say, making me smile in response. "Yeah, I agree. Don't be nervous, okay?" Another judge adds, and you nod in response. "Nae."

"Whoooo!" Cheers suddenly roar through the practice room as guys enter once again, loud noises erupting through the room. "Shhhh!" The manager shushes them, and before you can process what is happening, a thought snaps on your head as you see Asahi's blond hair. Treasure...

Oh, my God.