3.

"Okay, here is your practice room, other potential trainees who will debut often practice here." He stood beside the room with the sign "BABY MONSTERS DANCE ROOM". I gasped quietly as I entered, and I swore I could cry from the sight. I looked around and saw myself in the mirror. I swear to God I will debut. I have to.

A cough echoed in the room as I snapped out of my thoughts. "Are you done checking yourself out?" Haruto asked annoyingly as I scratched my head, hastily following beside him as we exit the room.

"By the way, you came here to Korea all by yourself?" He asked. "Ah, aniyo, I was accompanied by my mom. She's staying in a hotel right now and she'll come home next-"

"Alright, alright, I've heard enough." He grumpily said, making me scoff because of his rudeness. "This is the main dance room. You can practice whenever you want in here." I nodded quietly. "Aaaand, I guess that's it!" He finally concluded the tour, making me bow in gratitude. "Kamsahamnida, Haruto sunbae."

He looked back at me as he replied with a soft "no problem." He then walked away as I was left alone in the main dance practice room. I still could not believe it. I'm now a YG trainee! Now, I just have to do WHATEVER it takes for me to debut.

I will sacrifice anything just to debut, and most of all...

I will not be distracted. Never.