CHAPTER 37

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I've been gone for a while love's school has been a bit tuff with a new quarter and finals being over but I'm back with a new chapter hope you all enjoy it and I will be trying to upload my other books as well so I hope you all look forward to that as well and since the votes were a tie I'll just do a chapter like every other time so pls for those that voted for the other chapter don't be mad☺️.

LET'S GET ON WITH THE SHOWWWWW~
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New Year, New Enemies!?

Jimin P.O.V.

It's been a week since the pancake incident with Jungkook and everything was going smoothly as i was currently laying on the coach watching the snow fall.

It was the beginning of February and it didn't seem like it wouldn't stop snowing anytime soon but it felt good I always loved the cold as winter was always my favorite season.(A.N- Winter is my irl favorite season as well<3)

As I was enjoying how quite the house was for the first time it was rudely interrupted by a stampede of footsteps with loud laughs and talking as it came down the stairs making me grunt as the peace and quiet I just had disappeared as if it wasn't there since the beginning and I just closed my eyes as I tilted my head back.

After a few seconds it was silent and I started feeling a lot of stares so I opened my eyes seeing all 6 men including my babies that were currently on Taehyung and Jin's shoulders staring at me intensely as they were all covered in thick jackets, scarfs and snow toys if that's what you call them.

"What do you want?" I asked as I stared at the 6 men with a bit of annoyance as they ruined my peaceful moment making them gulp and look nervous "What?" I asked again as I sat up straighter and rose my eyebrow in question.

"We- We were wondering if we can go play outside in the snow?" Both TaeTae and Jungkookie asked and I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in as I was hit with a wave of anxiety out of nowhere.

I didn't let the anxiety I started to feel overcome me and show on my face as I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow again as they stared at me with pleading eyes ALL OF THEM HAD THE SAME LOOK!!

"How fucking old are you all" I asked as I pinched the bridge of my nose and looked up at them.

They hesitated at first "23" "20" "23" "22" "22" "20" they all answered and I hummed in response "Now why are you asking ME for permission to go play outside you are all grown ass men you can do whatever you wan't" I said as they kept on staring at me making me sigh again 'what is it with them and making me sigh all the damn time' I thought.

"So is that a yes?" Jungkook asked making me give them all a look "Wha- yes, YES you can go play outside" I said immediately trying to get them as far away from me as possible before I started losing some brain cells.

Huge smiles crossed their faces as they cheered or jumped up and down from excitement as they started running towards the backyard's door.

I shut my eyes as I leaned my head back once more as I was about to lean back fully onto the couch and figure out why the anxiety I just had turned into immediate alert making me stiffen 'What's wrong' I asked as I knew my Demon, Wolf, angel and merman heard me.

'We don't know yet but we can feel a presence or from far that isn't close to us coming near' My demon named Chris said as I was about to ask a question I was interrupted by Gray my Dragon 'There are two heat signatures' 'Two? Do we know them by any chance?' I asked but was interrupted again making me growl lowly as I opened my eyes and glared towards the glass window as I saw Hoseokie and he was repeatedly pointing at something making me look what was behind him.