the basement pt2

Jesus christ, how tf did this shit blow up??? My phone has been blowing up this whole time and I posted this story 4 DAYS AGO. I'll never understand why y'all like my shitty ass writing so much, and I barely even know about this game. I only saw a let's play of the demo, and that shit didn't have alot in it ether.

*Sighhhhhhh* but since I'm getting so much love for my garbage ass writing, I gift y'all a part 3. I hope y'all like it😗.

You stand there a little dumbfounded at the whole scenario, the hatch closing behind you. You sigh and start walking down the stone steps.

"Great, how am I supposed to get out??" You look down at the small piece of paper, memorizing the writing of the wine that was needed. Your eyes furrow at the wine name.

"Huh, never heard of this one before, why does she want it??" When you reach the bottom of the stairs, you're greeted with a small room. It had shelves of wine bottles, as well as some food, and it was surprisingly lit up with new lightbulbs. You look along the sides of the walls, it was littered with bloody barrels and boxes. An uneasy feeling washes over you as your grip on your knife tightened. You didn't trust this room, something was off, and it reaked of dead bodies. Your covered your nose with your sleeve and walked over to the wine shelf. You slipped your torch on the wall for moment as you scanned the bottles, pulling out a couple at a time to try and get a closer look at them.

"Help...." You jumped at the quiet moaning voice. You look around fast to try and pin point the noise you heard. You walk around the room slowly, your knife in your hand in front of you at the ready.

"Help...." The voice moaned again, the voice coming from a barrel. You slowly approach it, and upon closer inspection you see a hand dangling out the side. You gasp and poke it to see if it's alive.

"Hello? Are you okay..?" The groaning died down till the room was silent. You pulled open the barrel quick, falling back on your ass when it broke open. You curse to yourself at the slight pain from the small fall. You quickly get up and go up to the barrel to see a dead woman. You instantly cover your mouth at the smell, you get a little closer and inspect her. She had familiar bite marks, but she also look bruised and broken, like she was being hit with something sharp repeatedly.

"Ma'am...?" You say softly and poke her cheek, she wasn't responsive at all. You sigh and put the broken barrel back ontop of her. "I'm sorry..rest in peace." You give the barrel a quick tap and get back to the wine shelf. After a few minutes of looking you finally found it, you sighed in relief and hugged it to your chest.

'thank god, I can finally leave this creepy basement'

You were about to grab your torch from the wall and leave till a loud sound behind you made you jump in fear. You quickly look behind you and scan the area to pinpoint where that sound could've been. Your eyes land on that broken barrel to see it was now knocked over and destroyed. You blinked in surprise and slowly walk a  few steps towards it to see it. Your eyes squinted in the dim lighting to catch a glance of the barrel, your eyes widened in fear at the empty and destroyed barrel.

'uh...where did she go????' you think to yourself in slight panic. You look around quick and run to your torch and grab it off the wall.
'I ain't staying to find out!' you grab the wine bottle and wrap it in a cloth to carry it in securely, it hung on your shoulder like a purse. You grabbed your knife and held it at the ready as you side stepped out of the room back up the stairs. Just as you were about to go up the stairs an animal like growl sounded behind you.

You turn around fast to see that same dead woman jump after you, her face was  deformed, her eyes pitch black and her teeth sharp. You scream in fear and run up the stairs fast, almost tripping over your own feet.

She ran after you on all fours, her broken bones popping each time she moved, you wanted to throw up at the scene but kept running up the stairs. You screamed louder when she grabbed your leg, you fell dropping your torch in the process. She crawled your ankle trying to drag you back down, you screamed in pain. You looked around fast for your knife, when you found it you grabbed it fast and stabbed her head. She gurgled in pain and let go of your ankle, you quickly got up and grabbed the wine not caring about the torch. Your ankle bleeding and burning in pain with each hurried step you took up the stairs.

Your heart pounded in your chest, your eyes welled up with tears. You arrived back to the small space, surprisingly it was open. You quickly crawled through and stumbled in the room, your body backed up as it faced the hatch. It was starting to close until the lady growled and slipped through, she was about to jump and attack you until she was suddenly sliced. You look at the now dead lady in confusion.

"What..what just-" you backed up from the body, until your back touched something.

"My my miss/mister (l/n)~" A familiar voice sounded behind you. You look up to see your bosses breasts, and her looking down atyou.  You instantly step away from her, she had a smirk on her face as she flicked the blood off her claws.

"M-miss... What was-" you shakily point to the dead monster lady on the floor by you.
"Quite grusome, isnt it dear?" Her claws went to normal as she walked up to you.
"B-but what- how-?" You were a scared and nervous wreck, you now believed that other servant about the monsters.

"Ah~ it seems you have my wine" she took it out of your makeshift cloth purse and examined it. "thank you dear"

"Miss! Can you please tell me why a dead person just attacked me???" You asked raising your voice a little, but instantly regretting it when her smirk dissapeared. "Please...?" You said in a softer tone. She sighed and put a hand on her hip.

"It seems one of my daughters toys got out the box, wouldn't you say?" You look at her with pure confusion.
" Huh??" She scanned your form, her attention going to your bloody ankle.

"You're quite brave for a human, not to mention resilient~" she bent down and put a hand on your shoulder, you jumped slightly at her touch. "It seems my daughters have been expirementing  with their venom, I'll have to scold them later."
"..huh?"

"Nothing you need to worry about, you're safe, for now. Clean yourself up, you've done well this time my dear~"
"....Yes ma'am.. " you said looking at the floor. She put her finger under your chin to meet her peircing yellow eyes.
"Since you've done well today, you will get a reward, join me in my quarters tonight. I want a special meal from you and in return you will get a few days off, how does that sound?~" she asked, her smirk returning.

" Y-yes ma'am" you nodded slightly eagerly at the thought of days off. She stood up straight and started to walk out the door.

"Good, see you then~ be ready for me dear" you nodded as she shut the door behind her. You let out a breath you didn't know you had held in. You looked over to the dead lady on the floor, your eyes furrowed.

"What are you..?"

"Mx. (l/n)?" The butler opened the door peeking his head in.
"Yes sir?"
"I've come to escort you to the doctor, Lady Dimitrescu's orders" you nod and limp up to the door, the butler holding your hand when you leave the room with him.