Chapter 13

Bad 2 (Austin Mahone FanFiction)

Alison P.O.V

* 8 months later *
"Nice job, son" He said to Lucas. I stood behind them. I watch as he taught my son how to kill. I never wanted Lucas to be in this type of life. "Isn't he doing great honey?" He asked coming behind me and kissing my cheek.

I put on a smile and nodded. He turned me around and got on his knees. He lift my shirt up, only under my breast. And he kissed my stomach. "I hope it's another boy" he said rubbing my stomach. I smiled and nodded.

"Dad may I go to uncle Liam tonight" Lucas asked looking at me then him. "Why" He asked in demand. "Well I miss them, I haven't seen them in forever" Lucas said. "Connor it's alright, I'll drop him off " I said.

Connor looked at me. "I won't try anything. I promise, I'm pregnant with your child. Any ways none of them want anything to do with me." I said grabbing his cheeks.

"Fine" he said. I smiled and kissed him. "Ew mom, dad go get a room" Lucas said. I pulled away letting out a normal sound laugh.

"Come on son let's shoot a few more times, while your mom packs your bag and calls Liam." Connor said. I nodded and walked back to the house.

When I got to the house I went inside and picked up the phone. I dialed the familiar number. "Hello" a voice said. "Selena" I said . "Alison, you shouldn't be calling." she said with sadness in her voice.

"I know, but is it possible if Lucas can come over and spend the night" I asked packing clothes. She let out a breath. "Yeah , I'll tell Liam." She said. I hung up and finished packing.

When I finished packing Lucas and Connor came back in. "So remember tonight if something happens call me." Connor told Lucas . I saw Lucas nod.

"Ready?" I asked Lucas. he nod. We started walking out when Connor called for Lucas. He handed him the gun. We then walked out.

When we got into my jeep I took off down the road. "Keep the gun in here" I said softly. Lucas hid it under his seat. "Mom when can we go back home" Lucas asked. "This is home" I said smiling. "No with my real dad and brothers and sister." Lucas said.

"They don't want me anymore." I whispered. I pulled up to Liam and Selena house. Lucas hopped out the jeep and walked to the door. I then took off.

I look in the passenger side and saw Lucas bag. I turned around and pulled back in the passenger seat. I took a deep breath and grabbed the bag. I also grabbed the gun under the seat and put it in my waist band.

I walked to the door and knocked. Nobody answered but I heard loud talking from out back. I walked around the house. "Lucas I missed you buddy" I heard Jake yell. Great they're all here. I continued to walk.

"Alison" Graced asked. Everybody turned in my direction. She ran to me and hugged me. "I missed you" she whispered. "I missed you too" I said.

"What are you doing here" Jake asked pulling Grace back. "Luc-" I started to say but was cut off. "What's up" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my head to see Austin walk through the house and outside. Hilary followed him.

"Why is everyone quiet ..." He said but trailed off when he looked in my direction. "Why are you here" Liam demanded. "Lucas left his stuff in the car " I said raising his bag. I walked towards where Lucas sat waiting for the other kids to get out of school and bent down . "Be good" I whispered and kissed his forehead. I stood up and left his bag beside him.

"Really Alison your going to bring a gun " Liam asked wanting to start an argument. "Fuck off Liam" I said getting ready to leave. "You wouldn't shoot anyone so why bring the gun" Jake yelled.

"It's not her gun it's mine" Lucas said. Selena and Grace gapsed. "She took it before I got out the car" Lucas said. "Why in hell would you give him a gun" Austin finally yelled. "I didn't" I yelled back. It was silent. "Selena just call me when to pick him up tomorrow" I said walking away.

I walked back to my jeep and drove away. Tears fell from my face. I messed up. Now I can't see my children. Hilary and Austin are together. Liam, Alex, Jake, and Austin can't stand me. And I'm Pregnant with Connor baby.