Chapter 1 The Brave Ninja of the Hidden Cloud

It was snowy day in the forest, A 15-year old female brave ninja from the Hidden Cloud Village named Marako Uchiha. She hailed from the Uchiha Clan although she had no connection in the Uchiha Massacre. She is currently arrived in the gates in the Land of Iron.

" This place has been guarded by the number of samurai." Marako said. " However, it's been nearly a year since Yugito's death. One thing is clearly that the Akatsuki poses serious threat."

Marako is heading inside of the inn where she could stayed for a while. Later, A the Fourth Raikage arrived.

" Marako. I'll be attending the Kage Summit. I suggest that you must guard the entrance at all times. You already know that Sasuke Uchiha is now a rogue ninja. He's armed and dangerous." The Fourth Raikage said.

" How could someone would dare to captured Killer Bee? Even though he will ended up like what happened to Yugito in the first place." Marako said.

" I understand your concerning but I'm still continuing investigating. We've lost Yugito but I'm not saying that Bee is already dead. He might still be alive." The Fourth Raikage said. " You already know Sasuke Uchiha."

" The younger brother of Itachi Uchiha of the Akatsuki. The one who slaughtered his own clan." Marako said. " That  Sasuke must be hunted down for good. The Leaf Village already placed him in their bingo book."

" Well, I'll let you deal with Sasuke. But I'm not sure when will Sasuke attacked the Kage Summit." The Fourth Raikage said.

" Don't worry Lord Raikage. Even though I've already know the truth about Sasuke. Madara didn't help him. He only chose the path of vengeance after he witnessed his brother killing his own clan."

" So it was Itachi's fault for making Sasuke a rogue ninja." Darui said.

" I've been thinking about that earlier." Omoi said.