Chapter 4 Gratitude

Later, the Hidden Leaf received a report that Naruto defected from the Leaf Village.

" Naruto defected from the Leaf Village?!" Shikamaru said.

Tears fell down from Sakura's eyes.

" I'll try to stop him but failed. He said that he had the grudge against the Fourth Hokage's wishes." Sakura said.

Fukasaku and Shima were saddened and devastated.

" I thought he was supposed to be the prophecy. I guess we were wrong." Fukasaku said. " Naruto had a grudge against the Fourth Hokage, now there was no future for Naruto."

" I would never thought that Naruto would do such a thing." Shima said.

Hinata fell down to the ground and cried.

" Naruto...." Hinata said.

" First was Sasuke and now was Naruto! Everything fell apart for the Leaf Academy alumni!" Kiba said. " This shouldn't happened! I wish we could help him passed the Chunin Exams earlier by giving some early special training and study as well. It still remains unclear why Naruto would have a grudge against the Fourth Hokage's wishes."

" I feel bad for Naruto." Shino said.

" My dad knew about Naruto's defection from the Leaf without telling me." Ino said.

" I just wished that things would be different if Naruto isn't getting a bitter angriness against the Fourth Hokage." Choji said.

" What a drag." Shikamaru said.

Meanwhile, Marako is at the village gates, already guarding the entrance as Naruto is about to entered the entrance.

" I've heard that you defected from the Leaf." Marako said.

" You don't know what happened. It's my gratitude that brought my bitter angriness against the Fourth Hokage's wishes. I don't wanna stay within the Leaf for too long. I don't want to put the village in serious danger."

" You don't need to be too selfishness. " Marako said. " Your future holds are still up to you now."

" Seeking peace and harmony for myself is my main focus right now rather than creating bonds with others." Naruto said.

" You're speaking like the rogue ninja Sasuke. You should not judge yourself with your own gratitude. " Marako said.

" What do you mean?" Naruto asked.

" You are my destiny." Marako said. " Maybe you should joined the Hidden Cloud Village."