Rouse - Altman x Reader

Description: You bring Philip home to meet your family for the first time. You prepared him for the night ahead, but nothing prepared you for how needy you both would get partway through the night. But a few texts later and Philip finds himself in a rather sticky situation.

Tags on AO3: Mommy Kink, Praise Kink, Fem!dom, Philip!sub, Hand Jobs, Dirty Text, Family, Light dom/sub

TWs: Reader does somewhat degrade Philip but not with her words

You glanced over to him, noticing the white knuckles as he gripped onto the steering wheel.

You reached over, grabbing one of his hands, smoothing your other hand over it.

"It's okay." You reassured him, not wanting him to be stressed. "My family is totally chill."

You hoped you sounded convincing. In reality, your stress levels were at an all-time high, and your family was the farthest away from chill. You knew they were going to attack Philip as soon as you stepped through the door.

Questions about your relationship, about when a wedding was expected, then after that a baby. They would ask Philip about his own family, his job, any and everything they could think of.

They were the nosey types. Always wanting to know and be aware of everything.

As soon as your mother learned about your new boyfriend, she attacked you with a million questions. Where is his from, what's his name, what does he look like, what does he do for work? And so many more.

You had warned him about all the questions, testing him, making sure he knew how to avoid the questions well. But you were still nervous that one of you wouldn't be able to handle it, wouldn't be able to avoid the questions well and bring on a whole other slew of interrogation.

You brought his hand up to your lips, leaving a lingering kiss as you watched him pull into the driveway of the home you grew up in, the home that your parents and younger siblings still lived in.

You let go of his hand as he shut the car off, sliding out of the low Porsche, stretching as you turned, watching him walk around the car.

He let out a long exhale as he placed his hand on your back.

"You ready?" You asked as your eyes danced around his face, trying to read his expression.

He nodded. "I think so."

You could hear the uncertainty in his voice, but you were here, you couldn't turn back now, especially since you were already seen.

Your oldest sister yelled your name as she stepped out, raising her arms out wide as she approached.

She pulled you into a tight hug, swaying you side to side as she spoke.

"So," Sway, "Good," Sway, "To see you." She pulled away, her hands on your arms as her eyes danced across your face. Her smile was wide as her eyes shot to Philip standing next to you.

She pulled away, pulling him into a hug. You covered your smile with the back of your hand as you let out a small laugh at his face. He looked horrified, not ready for such a great show of physical affection.

She pulled away, placing her hands on her hips as she looked between the two of you.

"He's hot!" She said pointing at him and looking at you.

"What the fuck." You said through clenched teeth, glaring at her.

She just shrugged her shoulders before turning around and walking back inside, yelling at one of her kids on the way.