𝐏𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

"Come on babe let's goooooo!" JJ shouted running through the parking lot of some random hotel.

Why are we here again?" You ask barely awake. "It's one in the morning, JJ"

"Let's have some fun!" He runs back to you and picks you up. You wrap your legs around his waist and he holds you up. He carries you to the back of the hotel and help you over a fence.

"What are we doing?" You ask as he climbs over the fence.

We are living our fucking life's!" JJ pulls you over to the pool.

He takes off his shirt and his shorts so that he was only in his boxers. "I'm not getting in the pool, JJ" you tell him.

"C'mon babe stop being a wimp" JJ say. He runs and does a flip into the pool.

"Show off" you mumble as he comes back up.

You start taking off your clothes revealing your black bra and panties. You go over to the ladder and stick your foot in feeling how cold the water was.

Suddenly you're pull down into the pool. "Shit! JJ! You asshole!" You slap his bicep as you come up out of the water. "It's fucking cold"

"Yeah, I know but who's give a shit?" JJ pulls you into him.

"Me, I give a shit" you shiver.

JJ kisses your lips passionately but roughly. You run your hands through his damp hair as he slips his tongue in your mouth. His hands rubbing your sides as you slip your tongue in his mouth. Your lips moving sync with each other. JJ pulls away but your noses stay touched.

"Let's have sex" he whispers.

"In the pool? What if someone sees us?" You whisper back. "Nobody will see us" JJ reassures.

"JJ, not in public" you say as he kisses your jawline. "It's not public if nobody's here" he mumbles against your skin. "Plus I've always want to have sex with a gorgeous girl in a pool"

He kisses down your neck as you run your hands through his hair which he loved.

"Hey!" Someone shouted ruining the moment. JJ looked up and turned around to see a guard opening the fence.

"Shit" you hoist your self up into the edge of the pool. JJ pushes your ass up to help you get out.

He quick gets out and you both grab your clothes. You start laughing as you run the other direction only to run into another guard.

"Shit, babe, c'mon" JJ chuckles as he grabs your hand. You run and JJ throws you up and over the fence, causing you to fall on your knees scraping them.

"Fuck, JJ, I'm gonna kill you!" You say as he jumps over the fence laughing at you. You both run through the parking lot hand in hand.

"So much for having sex in the pool" JJ chuckles.

You laugh as you get in the passenger seat of the van and JJ in driver seat. JJ look out the window to see the guard still chasing them.

"What the fuck? They really wanna catch us" JJ starts the engine. You lean half your body out the window and stick up both of your middle fingers up at them.

Suck my dick!" You shout.

You get pulled back into the van as JJ starts driving. "Stop showing them everything" JJ says. You remember that you was only in your bra and underwear.

"Why are you jealous?" You ask. "No it just your mine and only I should see your body" JJ says making you smile. You liked that he was overprotective.

I really enjoyed writing this one!

Word count: 612