Starting Point

After surviving the plane crash , Mark and Lexie haven't left eachother's side. Arizona lost a leg , Derek isn't operating because of his hand , Meredith trying to move on , and Cristina having severe PTSD.

~At the Hospital~

Mark: Lexie! I'm getting discharged today.
Lexie: Mark that's great!
~ loud crash happens ~
Mark: What the hell was that? Lexie?
Lexie started breathing really hard under the bed .
Mark: LEXIE! PAGE MEREDITH.
~Nurse comes in~
Nurse: Lexie it is alright. It was a car accident , you can come out.
~Lexie doesn't respond~
Nurse: Lexie? Come on now.
After Lexie had been experiencing PTSD for the first time , she had zoned out.
~Meredith comes in~
Meredith: Lexie!
~goes and picks lexie up~
Lexie hears Meredith.
Lexie: Meredith , I am scared to death.
Meredith: It's okay Lex .
Meredith pats her back as she lays Lexie down on her bed.
Mark holds his hand out to Lexie and Mark comes over to comfort her.
As Meredith leaves to help with the car accident victims , Mark was getting his discharge papers.
Mark: Lexie I am staying until you are discharged. I will come to work and visit you when I can.
Lexie: Mark I'm fine.
Mark: No your not. They said their not discharging you until your bowel problem becomes not a problem anymore.
~2 weeks pass~

Mark: Lexie you ready to go?
Lexie: yea!
As Mark and Lexie move into Meredith's house , Zola , Bailey and Ellis go into their arms.

Lexie returns to work and Mark goes into surgery. Lexie is still a resident but studies for her boards which are coming up.

Lexie : Hi Ms. Clutch , I am Doctor Grey. It says here that you are having abdominal pain?
Ms.Clutch: Yes , my stomach has been kiling me . My husband told me to come in but it is probably nothing.
Lexie: Your husband was right  , I  am going to need to run some tests. Sit tight!

Mark and Lexie bump in as they're passing the hallways. Lexie ignores him and walks away annoyed.

~ a week before ~

Lexie: What the hell Mark! You slept with Addison while I was studying?!
Mark: Lexie , she came onto me !
Lexie: And you couldn't have stopped her? You just had to keep going right? Because your girlfriend was studying hard that she couldn't give you what you wanted.
Mark: Lexie , Addison had a rough night.
Lexie: We all have rough nights Mark! You don't see me sleeping with another guy!
Mark: Please forgive me Lexie.. I love you please.
Lexie: No. I'm leaving. We are over Mark!
Lexie shuts the door in disbelief. She had to tell Meredith that Mark cheated on her.